“Beautiful hotel, friendly staff”
Review of Hampton Inn Auburn

Hampton Inn Auburn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Auburn
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This is a terrific place to stay if visiting the Auburn area. Have tried the other hotels in the area and this by FAR is the best. It is now my hotel of choice when going back to Auburn. The hotel was clean and nicely appointed. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It's a MUST stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sara H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us! We appreciate your comments. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay while with us. We take pride in taking care of our guests and am glad that you felt at home during your stay. I will make sure to pass you comments on to each department. We look forward to seeing you again soon in the future during your travels.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Very friendly staff and very clean! Pool and hot tub was a delight after a long drive. Quiet and enjoyed out stay. Beds were too firm but nice sheets. Breakfast could have been a bit better but overall was good.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sara H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us! We appreciate your comments. I am glad that you enjoyed the pool and hot tub after your long drive. Glad that you liked our bedding and am sorry to hear that the bed was to firm for your liking. the breakfast is brand standard and is what we have to provide. I do hope that you did find something that you liked. We are glad to have you as a guest and hope that you will stay with us again during your travels. I will make sure to pass your comments on to each department.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel and will schedule another visit soon. The hotel pool and hot tub were our draw as we had several Grandchildren that live in the area visit us during our stay. Hotel is close to restaurants (walking) and a movie theatre. Even though it is placed right next to the interstate it was very quite. Very clean and the staff was helpful and courteous. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sara H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Thank you for you recent stay with us! I am glad that you felt at home while with us and that you got to enjoy time with your family while here. We take pride in our clean rooms and customer service. I will make sure to pass your comments on to each department. We are glad to have you as a guest and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Husband and I stayed there for a Saturday night. We booked by phone, after spending the day in Shipshewana. We were wanting to find a Hampton Inn within a reasonable distance from Shipshewana. This Hampton does offer an AARP discount. We were not disappointed when we arrived.

The location is a stone's throw from I-69, and within close proximity to a movie theater and restaurants. The staff was very helpful. Based upon other tripadvisor reviews, we asked for a quiet room on the opposite side, away from the Interstate. The clerk gave us a room on the third floor, and it was indeed a very quiet stay.

The only downside was that, after walking all day in Shipshewana, I was ready for a soak in the tub. Unfortunately the room only had a shower. When we booked the clerk had asked if we wanted two queen beds or one king, but never asked if we wanted a tub or not. Perhaps I am the only person on earth who likes to soak in a tub, but if you are too, you better ask!

I really thought having photos next to each room number (tractor, train, etc.) was a fun way to remember which room we were assigned to. We didn't use the pool, but ran into some folks Sunday morning wearing swimsuits, so it is available.

The breakfast was hot and offered many options. I had an omelet, some pork sausage pieces, and some fresh fruit. The place was very clean, with a smiling employee ensuring that the breakfast was well stocked.

We would definitely stay here again-but will ask next time to ensure there is a tub.

Room Tip: 1.Ask if the room has a tub before booking 2. Ask for a room opposite the Interstate
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AnnR327
Sara H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us while traveling! We take pride in making sure our guests feel at home while staying with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and our Hot Breakfast in the morning. We apologize that we did not specify which room type has a tub when you made your reservation. All of our king rooms have the stand up shower and all the rooms with 2 queen beds have the bathtub. We will make sure when you come stay with us again that you get a room with a tub to enjoy. We hope to see you again soon in the near future. Take care and safe travels!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Auburn Indiana and it was great. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel appeared to be brand new and the tv has an active guide that really works! The hotel gym was well equipped and it all worked. If you are traveling to or by Auburn I would suggest staying here.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sara H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us! We appreciate your comments. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and felt at home while with us. I will make sure to pass your comment on to each department. We hope to see you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Very nice place to stay with several good places to eat close by. I enjoy staying here because it is in a good location to be able to travel the area for business. If you can, ask to stay in a room away from the interstate.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sara H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Thank you for posting your comments! We value your business and are glad to have you as a guest. It's nice to hear that this is a good stopping place for you to conduct your business in the area. I'm glad that you enjoy our local restuarants while staying with us, I know having a good place to eat is important especially while traveling. I will make sure to pass your comments to each department. We hope to see you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I travel often for business and try to stay at Hampton Inn's whenever possible because they are always clean, friendly, and since I'm on the go the breakfast offered at these facilities comes in handy before my meetings.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are glad to have you as our guest. I am glad that you enjoy our breakfast in the morning before you start your day. We take pride in making sure each guest feels at home. I will make sure to pass your comments on to each departement.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
Quality Inn
Holiday Inn Express Kendalville
Hampton Inn Dupont Road
Hampton Inn Dupont Road
#7 of 44 in Fort Wayne

Been to Hampton Inn Auburn? Share your experiences!