“Wedding weekend”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Auburn
Leo, United States
“Wedding weekend”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Hotel was clean, staff was super friendly. Breakfast had great variety of food and helpful staff. Pool and hot tub area supplied the kids and adults with place to relax. We had our family stay here for my wedding and we were treated very well. No complaints. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1Auburn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Auburn, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful time at our hotel. We work very hard everyday to ensure that all of our guests feel as if they are family while they are here with us. There are some great circumstances (such as the wedding you attended) that bring people as well as the adverse. We hope to see you again should you be in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Port Huron, Michigan
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We arrived after a long day of driving to a desk clerk that was not very welcoming. She had been eating something in the back and talked to me through her chewing of food. Our room was clean and well appointed. Although we had a room facing the expressway, the desk offered ear plugs upon request. The noise wasn't bad and we didn't need them. Breakfast was typical and in a nice surrounding.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, get a room facing away from the expressway. Many area restaurants nearby...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1Auburn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Auburn, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I understand from your review that you were not completely satisfied with our some aspects of our hotel including our staff customer attention and them not being welcoming when you first arrived. Please know that our main priority is for all our guests to feel welcome and well attended and I can assure you that your feedback will be taken into consideration to improve our on-property experience.

Again I sincerely apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I do hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good Hotel....unless you need to actually sleep at night in a room on the highway side. Stay away from any room on the outside of this hotel as the cheap windows let every sound in. The rooms on the highway side are very close to the road and it seems at time that the cars and trucks are coming right through the room.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1Auburn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Auburn, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay in the hotel. We have several guests that stay at the hotel the the highway does not affect at all. I am sorry to hear that you were disrupted by the noise while you were a guest with us, we hope that you will stay with us again and if you do please request a non highway room and we will do the best that we can to accomodate that. If there is a request that is the one sure way we know that you do not like the other side of the highway. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Auburn Indiana.
Greenwood, Indiana
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I almost always have a gooe experience at Hampton's .Acouple of years staying at the Hampton inn Grand Rapids the onr room I was satying in the bathroom had mold in shower and room wqs not very clean so they moved me to another room and that seem to take care of the problem .Like i was saying all the times i stay at Hampton about 96% of the time it is a real good experince .actually when I travel I always try to stay at Hamptons .thank for allowing me to comment.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I appreciate all comments that let us know where we are strong and where we may use improvement as well. It would be great if you could email me and let me know what room you stayed in or at least how I can locate that information in the system so I am able to follow up and correct the issues you had in the first room you were placed in. My email address is shannon.dangler@hilton.com. I will follow up if you are able to give me more information. I hope to see you again in your travels.
Harrison Township, Michigan
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I prefer to stay in Hampton Inn hotels whenever I can for too many reasons to list. However, in Auburn, I was up all night listening to EVERY car and semi-truck that went by. My room faced the highway (I-69) and even with the TV I couldn't block out the sound. If I have to stay here again, I will try the other side of the hallway and see if that makes a difference.

Room Tip: I would not recommend staying on the East side of this hotel. If you can avoid it, I would.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1Auburn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Auburn, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I understand from your review that you were disappointed with the some of the noises coming from the highway. All of our rooms are soundproofed, and we are happy to accommodate guests as best we can to help avoid any highway noise. The vast majority of our guests do not experience any issues with highway noise. However, it is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I can assure you that your feedback has been taken into consideration.

Again, I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us again.
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Boyfriend and I stayed just this weekend as soon as we walked in our room like wow everything was very clean i especially loved how towels were folded and put away nicely I too am a housekeeper but I have never seen such organization and the front desk workers were very nice and the breakfast was better than most restraunts you don't typically expect that in a hotel overall everything was very good (thanks to amanda :) our housekeeper ) we will be staying every weekend

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for your kind words in this review. We strive to ensure that all guests walk away with the experience you had here. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Horseheads, New York
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The rooms were clean, comfortable, and very accommodating for business travelers. Great complimentary breakfast and happy hour service. Hotel staff and management were pleasant and personable. Highly recommended for travelers staying in the Auburn area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1Auburn, General Manager at Hampton Inn Auburn, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us this review on tripadvisor. I am very pleased to hear that you were so delighted with your stay. We look forward to serving you again should you return to the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
Quality Inn
Holiday Inn Express Kendalville
Hampton Inn Dupont Road
Hampton Inn Dupont Road
#6 of 44 in Fort Wayne

Been to Hampton Inn Auburn? Share your experiences!