“As expected!”

Bob Evans
Ranked #42 of 66 Restaurants in Angola
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Recently remodeled. Good service and food was predictable and on par with other Bob Evans we have been visited.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The service and appearance here was much improved over other locations in the chain. The staff were friendly and not too hurried, even though business was steady. The manager was visible and hovered near the front. Our food came out in a timely manner, and the meal was well priced. It was a good experience.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I agree with other reviewers that this Bob Evans is not up to par with other Bob Evans restaurants I have visited. The service is always slow. It doesn't seem very clean. Its old and needs updating. I never see a manager around. The food is just ok. Disappointing.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Bob evans has been in anogla for a while and is alway a good place to get tea and breakfast, it has recently been remodled and looks good. The staff has been there a while and the seating is comfortable

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My husband and I stopped at Bob Evans in Angola, IN for breakfast on the morning of Mother's Day (2013). Although there was a big crowd like two other places we tried, the wait time was only a few minutes and we snacked on cinnamon rolls we bought at the cashier counter by the door while waiting. All staff was warm and friendly. Our server was especially nice and gave prompt, excellent service. Coffee was terrific, and our own pot was placed on our table. We loved the menu. Excellent array of choices and good combos. Gravy that came with biscuit was about best I've tasted, and biscuit was delicious too. Very good bacon as well. My eggs were perfect. I tasted my husband's big dish of oatmeal and it was very yummy. He had a strawberry parfait (with yogurt) and fruit was very fresh and tasty. Very nice stop on a road trip and excellent overall value for the money.

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!