“Lunch time-the good and bad”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #15 of 66 Restaurants in Angola
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 21, 2013

4 cheese mac & cheese with honey pepper chicken tenders...WoW! Very good. However partner ordered a bacon cheeseburger and says it's one of the worst lunches he ever had. Tasted like everything had been sitting around a long time, fries worst he ever "tried" to eat. So I'm not sure how to rate this one.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We came into Fremont for one night on our way to Chicago. It was already 9:00 pm when we arrived, and our hotel clerk recommended Applebee's. We were pleasantly surprised to find this restaurant still open and serving. We were greeted by a friendly young man who chatted with us as we were seated. The server, Courtney, came quickly and took our appetizer order while we decided on dinner. The food was tasty and well presented in a timely fashion, which we appreciated because we were tired after driving all day. Both the server and the manager seemed happy that we enjoyed our dinner. An overall great experience! Customer service seems to be a priority at this restaurant. Oh, and try the beer pretzels appetizer!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Spent a few hours Geocaching in area and stopped off at Applebee's for lunch.
Lunch was very enjoyable. I sat at the bar and had the 'Take Two' option.
After lunch I asked if they could call a taxi for me. There are NO taxi's in Angola!
Instead they got one of the staff, Logan, to take me to my Hotel which was 4 Miles away.
Now that is what you call service!
Many thanks to all the staff. Very much appreciated.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

There were several booths and tables that looked well worn. It also looked very dusty! The food was average at best, and in my opinion, not worth the $. It's been a while since I last ate here, and it appears to have gone downhill, disappointing.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My wife and I just took a get away to Shipshewana and went to Applebee’s on the way home for lunch. Applebee’s is a chain; food should always the same in every Applebee’s you go. So you know what to expect.

THIS APPLEBEE’S IS THE EXCEPTION...BAD FOOD COLD FOOD!

It is as if they saved the food from the night before and then tried to warm it up (unsuccessfully) in the microwave. The mashed potatoes were cold; my deep fried shrimp were brown (brunt) yet still cold, the spinach dip had a nice cooked brown top (YET IT WAS STILL COLD ON THE INSIDE!).

We did complain to the manager, she offered to take it back BUT…no thank you. The lunch was ruined.

1  Thank d w

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!