“I completely agree with the previous 2 reviews.”

Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Anderson
Reviewed July 12, 2010

I stayed here for one night on my way to Kentucky. I agree with the 2 previous reviews
that this Super 8 was a smart choice. I had a standard but clean room with plenty of space, adequate lighting and a handy refrigerator. I was given a ground floor room near an exit as requested due to my dog, and I really appreciated the luggage carts in the lobby as I had a larger than usual amount of things to bring into the room. The continental breakfast was adequate enough to get me back on the road in the morning without needing to stop somewhere else for breakfast. I booked the room online
and got a great price for the night, especially compared to the hotels on either side.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 1, 2010

Great service the room was clean with refrigerator and there is continental breakfast served daily. Nice super 8 for the price and location. Free shuttle to the casino 24 hours on weekends.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2010

We stayed two nights last June at this hotel. It is located in a very convienent part of town, and is next to other (higher priced but very comparable) hotels.

Rooms are very standard, but everything seemed clean and up to par. No issues.

Breakfast was very nice. Good selection, and a nice added bonus for the price.

Fitness room was small, had a few cardio machines, but great to try to keep on your workout schedule during a short stay.

WIfi worked well, but few times I had to get on the other nearby hotels connection do to high traffic.

We did not use the pool, but it looked clean and everyone that was in it seemed to be having a great time!

For the price (about 1/3 cheaper) it was great! It was very comparable to other hotels I have stayed in.

Would recommend to a friend/family, and we are actually going back first weekend in June for another two night stay.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2010

We checked in late after driving for 10 hours and got to our non-smoking room with 2 ashtrays and stale smoke smell masked by Febreeze. When we tried to use the free high speed internet in the morning the signal was so weak we could not use it. Upon calling to talk to the manager he accused me of trying to get my room for free and I should have complained when we first checked in and we could have moved. We reserved our room in advance and should have gotten what we requested the first time; sorry if I was tired and didn't want to move my stuff to another room at 1 in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sid_and_Roxy
Reviewed April 3, 2010

We got there late around 9. We left for awhile when we got back realized the so called suite we had payed for had no coffee pot no way to listen to music the tv was bad. We went and requested a coffee pot they gave us a broken little one cup pot. The remote to tv was broke. We ended up leaving around 1:30 in morning. Some great birthday. My husband just wanted a nice get away and it turned out we just came home.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Shellie1213
Reviewed November 18, 2009

We choose this hotel based on the great reviews and because they are DOG FRIENDLY.... We were there for a dog agility show in the area, Yes we had 4 wll behaved and clean dogs, so we took 2 connecting rooms--for the price we could get 2 rooms for less than we had booked at other hotels for 1, WE ALL TRAVEL A LOT so we have a solid background with hotels of all levels on which to base this opinion... THE HOTEL WAS FANTASTIC, CLEAN, VERY FRIENDLY & HELPFUL STAFF, QUIET AND A GOOD VALUE...although our younger kids were not with us here, as a woman experienced with kids and grandkids, THIS IS A NICE HOTEL FOR FAMILIES AS WELL.... NICE POOL---SMALL BUT CLEAN, EXERCISE ROOM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOUBLE INSTEAD OF QUEEN BEDS BUT WE ADDED A ROLLAWAY FOR EXTRA SLEEP SPACE AND EACH ADULT TOOK A SEPERATE BED...REFRIGERATOR IN BOTH ROOMS, It was a litlle out of our way, BUT VERY MUCH WORTH THE EXTRA DRIVE.... HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR THE PRICE AND JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD!!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2009

The staff was very friendly at this place. I wasn't familiar with the area and the staff gave me directions to a wedding I was attending. The rooms were very clean and affordable.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo