“Food was old”

Add it.
Great Wall Chinese Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

My parents took Myself and my children out to dinner On May 5th, during the dinner hours. The food was far from fresh and there wasn't as much of a selection as normal. The waitress we had was nice and did come and clean our plates,but she didn't seem to be checking on us as it would require for a buffet. The restaurant wasn't as busy as it has been in the past when we've eaten there. They were accommodating for my daughter who is only a year old.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have visited this restaurant many times in the last 8 years. When I first started going there, the food was great. However, in the last 2 or so years, it has gone down hill as far as the quality of the food. I have noticed some changes, so there may be new owners. We went again, to give it another try, and the food was less than desirable. Edible, just not as good as it once was. We did receive good service, the atmosphere and staff were pleasant. After 3+ attempts of "Trying it again", we have decided not to go anymore.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

loved the buffet, has all kinds of great stuff plus sushi bar and a mongolian grill. great value for the money

Reviewed June 21, 2012

The food had been sitting there for a long time. There were dirty dishes everywhere and the floors were really dirty. I can't imagine what the kitchen looks like.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

The food is okay, somewhat fresh. Sushi was average as well but nice that they had all types labeled. American food on the bar, mini corn dogs & cauliflower, okay but not hot, just warm. Not sure that I would go back.