“Finally went”

Real Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 148 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Heard they had good food here and they do. Food was served hot and service was good. Noise level was a little high. If you want authentic Mexican food this is the place.

1  Thank bevelynb

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I visited with a large group and all of us enjoyed our food. The prices were very reasonable. I had a vegetarian plate, and I really liked the cheese enchiladas. The service was good.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

If you like Mexican food, you'll like Real Hacienda. My favorite dish is the Vegetarian Quesadilla. I don't know what kind of flavoring or cooking method they use, but it's delicious. The decor is both colorful and whimsical. We like to go on Thursday nights when the mariachi band is playing.

Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Food and service were good as usual. Wish we could sit outside without getting smoked on ...

Reviewed May 7, 2012

This is just like about any other Americanized Mexican restaurant. Has the same menu and bright (slightly tacky) decor. The food was pretty good and they have decent margaritas. I will say that the service was better than other places I have been.