“Gooder”
Review of Hoosier Park

Hoosier Park
Reviewed July 1, 2013

On the many visits I have taken to HP Casino I have always had exceptional service, The entire staff is very friendly and efficient. I highly recommend the Saturday night and Sunday Buffets. Sometimes I win and sometimes I lose, but I always have a good time. Be responsible and I am sure you will have a good time.

2  Thank Don G
There are newer reviews for Hoosier Park

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We came up to Hoosier Park to see the B52's and the Go-Go's in concert. It was part of the casino's summer concert series. My friends had not been to this venue before. I had seen one concert here two years prior. The stage is raised and all the seats are one level along the side of the building and the horse track is on the right if looking at the stage. The rows were about 50 seats each with an aisle in the center. There were two video screens up, one on each side of the stage. The sound was quite good but being outside always helps with sound. The chairs are rental style and were packed fairly tight. Since the venue was not a sell out or had no shows we seat hopped so we had shoulder room.

They do a good job of making food and drinks available to you as well as port-o-lets. You can renter the casino and that process is fairly simple. T-shirts were for sale and other mementos from the casino.

The seats for VIP's or "high-rollers" that were comped were obviously up front and pricing was tiered like most concerts. Don't expect to sit close unless you play a lot or spend the dough to get there.

We enjoyed our night overall and depending on the act would consider returning.

4  Thank Irene F
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Took complementary shuttle from our hotel. Shuttle service was fast and easy. We were traveling and this was a good one evening stop. Buffet was OK, it was Monday evening. Table games are all electronic, just not the same excitement.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I've visited "Loosier Park" recently, and believe me the casino has went downhill. The machines are very,very,very tight!!!!!! The payouts really sucks (SMALL PAYOUTS) and the machines does not keep you playing. If anything, you will loose alot of your money, and wish like "Hell" you never stopped into play. You could lose $60-100 before you can even it a spin on the RED HOtTS machines and you may WIN $5.25 for your first spin. I'm telling THE TRUTH this casino is a RIP Off!!!! YOU WONT'T SEE ANYONE ELSE WINNING EITHER !!!! The advertisements say that "Loosier Park will Thrill YOU!" NO THE HELL IT WON'T!!!!! IT WILL TAKE AND ROB YOU!!!!!!!" Do yourself a favor do not visit this casino.

6  Thank a d
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stopped in here on a friday around 1:00pm and the place was a hoppin. Out of all the casinos in the area this is probably the most generic looking of the lot. I dont believe they were running the horses so I cant comment on that portion of the facility. If im not mistaken this is a no dealer casino its either slots or electronic table games which is kind of unusual. I stopped at the deli and grabbed a sandwich which was fine and cost around 9 bucks.
On a humorous note this casino has the oldest clientele I have seen. Im over 50 and felt like I should be sitting at the kids table. The aisles were often blocked with walkers and electric scooters. And not to make light of the situation but an ambulance was pulling up as I was leaving. Not sure why it was there but they might want to keep one on standby as a service to their customers.