“Very entertaining”

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Very entertaining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2011

For a 3 day weekend we stopped at Indiana Live, which was very quiet, I don't know why they don't play louder music. Otherwise, smallish nice casino and the machines were good. However, went to Hoosier Park next and really loved it. Reminded me of the off strip casinos in Vegas like Palace Station. The racetrack was surprisingly busy and you could easily go from racetrack to casino. The track had outside tables with umbrellas so you could get some fresh air. There was also a very nice bar that was always busy. I won at the casino but I don't know if I hadn't hit a jackpot if I would have come out ahead. Otherwise, casino had a great flow to it and a central bar that also seemed busy. With the racetrack setup this place is a great place to hang out all day. If you don't want to drop a bundle at the casino, you can place $2 bets all day at the track.

Muncie, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“MAKING GAMBLING NOT FUN”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2011

I`m from Muncie and I was going to Hoosier Park two times a week and after my last visit I won`t be going anymore. I loved going went it first open. I had lots of fun winning on there Blackjack machine but since the beginning the machine has beat me out of thousands of dollars. They have it set up to rip people off. Played it one day and the dealer won 17 hands in a row. Showing a face card everytime. That doesn`t happen in Vegas! Hoosier Park you guys need to start making it right and stop stealing from people on this machine because it is barred from 13 states.

11 Thank Jay T
Lebanon, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Don't waste your money!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2011

My husband and I visited a few days ago. We saw several billboards that stated "the loosest slots in Indiana!" Boy was this ever wrong! This was the tighest casino I have ever visited (and I've visited a lot of casinos). The only plus was the race track. It was fun watching the horses. This was my first and last trip to their casino!

5 Thank bugdane
New Castle, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Don't Bother!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2011

If you are looking for fun and excitement, don't bother. The fact that they claim they have the looses slots in Indiana is a joke. Staff is not friendly and drinks are never offered or delieved. There were also a lot of slots that say out of order. I would much rather make the drive to Bluechip, Horshoe , or FourWinds and I am from around Anderson. The five minute drive to Hoosier Park just isn't worth it. Like I said why bother?

Visited June 2011
9 Thank gconn20
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Poor customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2011

Everytime we go to hoosier park it gets worse and worse. The managers are a joke. The hosts are the worst they really do not care about there elite players. Time to clean up your act and maybe you will emerge from bankruptcy

4 Thank Pepsi991