“Poor customer service”
Review of Hoosier Park

Hoosier Park
Reviewed June 18, 2011

Everytime we go to hoosier park it gets worse and worse. The managers are a joke. The hosts are the worst they really do not care about there elite players. Time to clean up your act and maybe you will emerge from bankruptcy

4  Thank Pepsi991
in 6 reviews
"games"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed June 7, 2011

Enjoy the variety of slots, but there is little or no pay out!!! Of the last 10-15 times I visited, I left ahead only once! They don't even payout enough to keep you playing. I walk around a lot and watch other players, very seldom do I see anyone with over $100 on there machine- few and far between!!! Johnny Rockets and the downstairs deli are decent, but the buffet is a definite downer=cold and old food!!! Comps are so-so, they use to be pretty good at giving free tickets to shows and entertainment-but that has slacked off in the last 6-9 months too. Think I will spend a little extra money for the drive to Blue Chip, I live in Kokomo, so it's 1 hour to Anderson vs 2 hrs to Michigan City...but Blue Chip is looser and freer with the comps!!!! And if you have a problem with a slot (which happens a lot!) you'll wait a while for an attendant. I had to wait for 45 minutes once for an attendant to come get my voucher out of a slot machine!!! Poor customer service!!!

17  Thank anniesd1
Reviewed March 9, 2011

Ave casino floor with typically low Midwest payouts (at least vs LV or AC). Limited non-smoking area. All gaming is digital (apparently by law), so no real table games with live cards. Free soft drinks. Food OK with several choices (Johnny Rocket burgers/shakes, oriental, deli, etc.). Buffet lunch prob best deal. Fun to watch the ponies (in season). Easy on-off access from I-69 & ample parking. Not a bad way to spend an afternoon or eve if you like slots.

1  Thank AJ1234IN
Reviewed November 6, 2010

It's funny how things change as you advance to Elite status. Comps are better. Staff is much more friendly and a lot more personal attention. I was a little tough on Hoosier Park in my last review. What has changed is the attitude of the staff and the fact that we have found some slots we really enjoy playing. These machines don't always let you win but when they do they are pretty generous. My wife and I still get aggravated with the people that really shouldn't be in a casino. You know the ones. 30 cents a pull, Hog the machine, really there to talk instead of play. That's not Hoosier Parks fault though. I wish they would charge admission to get in. That would eliminate a lot of the riff raff. Another solution would be higher minimum bets on all machines (like high limits). Problem is. We like the machines on the floor better than the high limit machines. Anyway. If you like to play slots or Gamble on horses. Hoosier Park is a great place to go. Just be prepared. It gets crowded. After midnight is good.

2  Thank sinksks