Review Highlights
very enjoyable

I've been to Indy Scream Park with my daughter every year for the last 7 years... we have a great... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2018
Excursion33921685332
via mobile
Amazing

I had a wonderful time . The asylum could have used more frights however over all it was amazing... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Cherie W
via mobile

All reviews fast pass vip pass walking dead special effects a lot of fun zombie asylum backroads haunted attractions clown scary necklace woods glow halloween props
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Great family fun, the staff are also great to coversate with. I even got a nose bleed in the wood because my little cousin bumped me when he got scared and the outside staff checked on me.

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Group of 4friends purchased the VIP FastPass ticket + parking pass online to save $5/each. Fast Pass made it worth not waiting in line... Pandemic was by far the best inside venue of 3 & Backwoods was best way to end the night! Ticket process simple, you can volunteer to have glow necklace put on to signify to actors they can touch you , separate you from friends & hold you captive.
All the actors in the venues were legitimately scary and some of them had ghoulish canibalistic comments! The special effects will get your heart rate pumping. Refreshments are available in the midway where ghouls & goblins pass thru to take pics with guests . The price is slightly high but quality of the actors at venue was worth price paid.

Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

Took my daughter and her friend had a great time it was well worth the trip to see the reactions From my daughter and her friend. Went on a Monday night we only had to wait 10 minutes Max for each attraction. We will be going back again! It is also cheaper to go through the week

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Had a lot of fun! It was my first year going, and I went with a friend. All the attractions were really cool so it’s hard to pick a favorite, although I really enjoyed the backwoods. I didn’t get scared on any of my walkthroughs, but I’m also not an easy person to scare. A lot of other people got scared though. The food was also pretty good. My only complaint is the ticket prices. But if haunted houses are your thing and you happen to be in the area, go check it out!

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

This is just good clean fun. The staff was very nice. A lot of people were there mostly teenagers but everyone was getting along and having a good time. I would not hesitate sending my teenage kids there with their friends the attractions were very well done but not too scary. The hillbilly killers in the woods were our favorite. We got the vip pass which I probably won’t go without it.