Review Highlights
very enjoyable

I've been to Indy Scream Park with my daughter every year for the last 7 years... we have a great... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2018
Excursion33921685332
via mobile
Amazing

I had a wonderful time . The asylum could have used more frights however over all it was amazing... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
Cherie W
via mobile

All reviews fast pass vip pass walking dead special effects a lot of fun zombie asylum backroads haunted attractions clown scary necklace woods glow halloween props
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Had a lot of fun! It was my first year going, and I went with a friend. All the attractions were really cool so it’s hard to pick a favorite, although I really enjoyed the backwoods. I didn’t get scared on any of my walkthroughs, but I’m also not an easy person to scare. A lot of other people got scared though. The food was also pretty good. My only complaint is the ticket prices. But if haunted houses are your thing and you happen to be in the area, go check it out!

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

This is just good clean fun. The staff was very nice. A lot of people were there mostly teenagers but everyone was getting along and having a good time. I would not hesitate sending my teenage kids there with their friends the attractions were very well done but not too scary. The hillbilly killers in the woods were our favorite. We got the vip pass which I probably won’t go without it.

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

It was fun and I had a blast with all my friends. Midway and zombies were out favorite! We come every year and it’s always amazing!!!!

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

We've enjoyed coming here over the years. Always have great actors and fun themes. However, we did not buy the Fast Pass option this time. They've raised the prices so much it's not affordable. Almost $70 per person is ridiculous!! And that only allows you 1 fast pass per attraction! To charge $130 for an unlimited Fast Pass is ludicrous! In years past there have been discounts and promos available. Not this year. I received 2 emails that offered small discounts to the first 15 people who responded. That's it. This place has developed a solid popularity and feels they no longer have to compete with other haunted houses. That's unfortunate. I won't be making the drive next year due to the price. There are lots of haunts around Indy that look fun and cost much less!

2  Thank HeatherB4030
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Whats not to like. Five attractions, one price. Love the fire pit's, hot chocolate and venues. Friendly people, ample parking and some interesting and unique props. Recommend the VIP pass if you can swing it, makes the trip more enjoyable.

Date of experience: September 2018