“Good Pizza”

Tommy J's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 150 Restaurants in Anderson
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Ate a good pizza here for the first time and was not disappointed, We'll be going back soon. We've been disappointed by other pizza places in Anderson, so this was a good find. thanks to the web and trip advisor.

2  Thank onthegomax

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Such a cute place with such good food! I had been here before and had a calzone, which was very good. I met some friends for dinner and one was at the hospital all day and we decided to go here as it was close and a nice evening allowed us to sit outside. The baked Ziti was so good! It is a tomato cream sauce and is so delicious! We also ordered the bruschetta which is a must-have! I have to remind myself to come more often! They are open year-round, he just closed the overhead doors! They also have a great craft beer selection and limited wine choices. Don't be fooled by the small size of this place - stop in! They also have carry out.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

TOMMY J's, in Anderson Indiana, is a great find for anyone who likes dining "al fresco" in the spring, summer & fall while enjoying some of the best pizza and pasta to be found locally. The small, surprisingly-placed bistro is filled with a great vibe and impressive list of micro-brews...which compliment not only the ambiance, but the incredible food. Top it off with some gelato and you'll believe you're in a more expensive hangout in a much larger city. TOMMY J's is a great find for someone in this town looking for good food to share with good company on a warm night (or lunchtime)...and a great place to make a regular stop.

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in at the recommendation of a local hotel. Very small place. I seated myself and figured out I needed to go into the other room and place my order at the cooks window when the server taking care of guests around me didn't speak to me. Once I figured that out, things improved.
I ordered a glass of chianti, baked ziti and the bruschetta. The portions were very large (2 could easily share) and quite tasty. The bread was fresh and the sauce on the ziti hot and cheesy.
A couple at the next table had a salad and pizza that also looked very good. They did a brisk carry out business as I ate dinner.
They do have an outdoor dining area which should be delightful in warm weather. This place is very 'rustic' and tight on space but certainly worth seeking out if you are in the Anderson area and want to dine at a locally owned establishment.
The lack of attention after I arrived brought my rating down. The server was doing double duty in the kitchen but could have acknowledged me and let me know I needed to place my order in the next room. Never the less, I will visit this little bistro again.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

This restaurant is inside a converted house. We were seated outside in the garage. Needless to say, the atmosphere was a bit unusual, but interesting. I enjoyed the baked ziti with cheese. The bread was excellent.