“Summer tradition”

Frazier's Dairy Maid
Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Anderson
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My parents have been taking me here since, forever. I took my kids and always look forward to when they open. So many choices of soft serve swirled combos...shakes and malts...sundaes. One of those things you look forward to with summer.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Been there countless times over the years... Always the same great food and service... Family friendly and safe.. Plenty of picnic tables and seating..

1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I grew up with Fraziers...it was the place to go in the summer for drinks and ice cream---I even loved their steak sandwich. Living far away, I miss Frazier's and anytime I am in Anderson, I try to make a stop. You can't go wrong here..

Reviewed April 27, 2012

It is an old fashioned ice cream stand. They have a sandwiches and other food items and drinks there too. Love setting outside and enjoying an ice cream treat in the summer is great. They have a area that is set up for families to set and enjoy the selves.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

The ice cream in town!! We love to visit there in the summer! Takes you back in time! A great variety!