“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Anderson
Ocala, Florida
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I am platinum so I get upgraded to a suite. Staff is friendly. Breakfast is always good. They never seem to run out of anything at breakfast. I am definitely a repeat customer. In fact I have been here six days.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Paul N
Angela W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Anderson, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Paul N.,
Good to hear from you again, we love giving our loyal guests those upgrades! I am so pleased that you took the time to give us feed back. I hope that we can see you again soon and until then, take care!

Anderson, Indiana

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Shelbyville, Indiana, United States
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We arrived at check-in time of 3pm. Check-in went very fast and was super easy, I had pre-paid online. I booked a King Executive Suite, got to the room and the front desk called to see if there was anything they could do for us. I'm guessing they did this since they forgot to greet me as a priority club member. Either way, it was very nice of them. I've stayed at this hotel a few times and have always had great success. The rooms are quiet and well appointed. I've already booked another stay for September.

Heather B.,

I love seeing such kind reviews like yours! I hope that next time you stay with us, you will pop by the desk to say hello! We are always so thankful of the time you take to let us and other folks know about your stay. Take care, and happy travels!

Guymon, Oklahoma
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Greeted as a Platinum Member, was told that I was getting a free upgrade to a king suite (even though I used points to secure the room). Desk clerk was very friendly but business like. Room was nice, typical layout, similar colors to last night, browns and golds, but they looked so much better. Popcorn and water bottle in room. Should have had a lamp on the table next to the sofa but did not, moved one from the bed room area so that we could see to work. Room was cheery, clean, and very comfortable. Slept well. Parking lot was well lighted. Breakfast was typical Holiday Inn. Fast, friendly checkout.

Keith S.,
I am so very pleased to hear that your stay was more than adequate! I am so excited to see you on your next visit, please say hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to let other travelers and ourselves know how we are doing!

Middletown, Indiana
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Even though this Holiday Inn is fairly new it is extremely dirty and poorly managed. We usually have pretty good luck with Holiday Inn but this is one to stay away from. We made reservations here a week in advance and requested a suite on the top (fourth) floor. Upon check-in we were told our first floor room was all ready for us. We corrected the desk clerk in that we'd reserved a top floor suite which completely confused her. After poking around on her computer a while she found us a room on the third floor but it wasn't a suite. She was certainly right about that! We ended up with a dirty room with one king size bed. The coffee maker was supplied with only decaf and there was no refrigerator or microwave in the dirty room. The smell of pot smoke was hanging in the hallways and I sincerely doubt if there is a vacuum cleaner in the entire building. The one tiny elevator takes forever to arrive and the walls in it look like someone has vomited on them. We get company rates on most hotels including Holiday Inn and our two nights in this dump still cost nearly $250.00! Did I mention the screaming kids in dripping swimsuits running in the dirty halls until well after ten o'clock at night? Trust me and don't waste your hard earned money on this poor excuse for a hotel, I know we won't.

Room Tip: I'm pretty there are no good rooms in this poor excuse for a hotel.
2 Thank TR6
Angela W, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Anderson, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
TR6,
After reading about your recent stay with our property, I am very apologetic about the condition you described in your review. I would also be interested in your input or any additional comments you would like to let me know about. I am so sorry to hear that you were not satisfied and I sincerely hope that next time you are in the area, that you will give us another chance to meet your needs for a clean, friendly hotel. Please feel free to contact me at smhiexp@gmail.com!

Best regards,

Anderson Indiana 46013
Seneca, South Carolina
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We came to indiana for a family reunion in Pendleton and booked this 2 days prior. The front desk was great, the lobby inviting with fresh cucumber water and fruit awaiting. The king suite was very nice...great bed, good pillows. Very clean, bed turned down, nicely appointed room. Automatic lights are great.A little fridge would be nice. Continental breakfast had a nice variety and was well maintained and stocked, even close to the time it closed. All a bargain with AAA discount. You are close to Ruby Tuesdays and Olive Garden is about 5 minutes further down the road. I would return.

Room Tip: 227 was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Angela W, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Anderson, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Ellen H,

I have great news in response to your delightful feedback, all of our non-standard rooms feature the fridge you so desired (along with a kitchenette area)! I hope your family gathering was just as satisfactory, and that we can see you again soon!

Anderson Indiana 46013
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Nice place to stay while attending a concert at Klispch Music Center. It's only 15 min. drive to the concert venue. Rooms are clean and the breakfast is good. Service is great. Best place to stay in Anderson.

• Stayed June 2013
snbagley,

I am so pleased that you chose to stay with us out of all of the available options! We are always happy to host the concert goers, what a fun group of guests. If you ever find yourself in the area, please stop in, we would love to play host again anytime!

Anderson Indiana, 46013
Indiana
Reviewed June 16, 2013

My husband stayed here for just one night after a concert in Noblesville. It is conveniently located right off of 69, but far enough away that there is not a lot of noise or traffic. We did not have reservations, and they did not have any rooms available other than king suites. It was very late so we went ahead and took it. The lady at the counter tried her hardest to find us some discounts to bring the price down. We really appreciated her effort. We ended up saving about $20 on the room. The lobby was clean and the check in/check out processes were smooth and quick. We were on the third floor. There was very little noise from both the road and other guests. The decor was standard, nothing fancy. It was clean, but it had a strange smell...kind of like bacon. The bed was comfortable-we had a good night's sleep. The bathroom was clean and nicely stocked. The shower pressure was good and the tub drained. It was a much bigger room than what we needed, but if I were going to be there for a week or so, this room would have been perfect. It had a little kitchen area with a sink, microwave, mini fridge, and coffee maker. There was also a separate sitting area. The hotel does offer breakfast, however we were not down in time to try it out. There are plenty of restaurants and gas stations around if you want more options.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Angela W, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Anderson, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
AimeeKB,

You have made our day! Thank you so much for the review, its good to hear that you walked away happy! We are looking into that bacon comment- that's a new one to be sure :). I Hope that next time you are in the area, we will have the pleasure of hosting you again!

Anderson, IN
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anderson
Hampton Inn Anderson
Quality Inn & Suites
#6 of 13 in Anderson
Motel 6 Indianapolis Anderson
Courtyard Muncie at Horizon Convention Center

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Anderson? Share your experiences!