Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Anderson
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Anderson
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I was greeted as I came into the hotel, parking was close. Room was large, clean and well decorated. The internet connection was fast and easy to connect. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was good with plenty of juice and coffee, etc. Very nice stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank going_going_going
Angela W, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

going_going_going,

Thank You! We are so glad that you are happy to have stayed with us! We always trying to keep up, if there is anything we can do for your next stay please, let us know! I hope that you are returning soon, and in the mean time, happy travels!

Holiday Inn Express, Anderson, Indiana

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My Husband and I stayed here (we were in town looking at some investment properties) the first room we were given smelled like smoke. Company policy is the front desk have to come up and smell it. Well after about 15 minutes someone came up and smelled the room, we were given another room. All was well, we were tired and it was late, but things happen and we were glad they corrected the issue. Because we were given another room they double charged us. This is where it went down hill.
We stayed there the 2/12-15 and then again on 2/17-18th. We booked in advance through Hotwire, so it was already payed for. Well because our room was switched they charged us. So we were double charged. I spoke to them twice in person and had to call FIVE times over a 2 week period. I was promised call backs and no one ever called me back. I was always told that "only the General Manager could take care of the issue and reverse the charges and she was not in right now" finally (and let me reiterate, 2 WEEKS later) they took care of it and the I was put through to the General Manager to leave a voice mail because the 5th time I called I asked for a free stay next time we were in the Anderson area. No one returned my call. Absolutely unacceptable. Go anywhere.....but here.

Room Tip: Stay at the Best Western Plus right across the way.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Jessie N
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Dear Jessie N,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 29, 2013

thanks to the front desk staff for taking care of us despite the fact that they were almost fully booked....comfortable beds ..lots of places to eat at close by...located close to the Colts training camp...

Room Tip: book in advance.....
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Angela W, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you so Much for stopping in! We are so happy to see that you stayed with us and would love to see all of you come time for the Colts to begin their spring training!

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

While everything looked clean, there seemed to be a musky smell in a lot of this facility. Could be that the long winter has trapped the moisture from the indoor pool. Breakfast was typical HIE. The staff was friendly and helpful to a person.

• Stayed: April 2013
Angela W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Shep8,

Thanks for stopping in for your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Anderson! We are very excited to tell you that our housekeeping staff is beginning their spring cleaning, in hopes of freshening up as you suggested. We hope to see you again soon and thank you for the review of our property.

Holiday Inn Express and Suites
Anderson Indiana

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I had to use this hotel while working in New Castle, IN for a couple of days. New Castle doesn't offer much of a hotel selection, so I decided to stay here so I could get my PC points. We were working split shifts, so there was a lot of driving back and for between the hotel and the worksite.

The hotel staff was very accommodating in giving me a first floor room, since I have an aversion to elevators and have a lot of gear with me on the road. Didn't experience the breakfast, since we had to be at the job site at 5:30am and didn't get back to the hotel until 10am. Didn't use the fitness room or the pool. The business center computer, which is located in the breakfast room, worked well. It had a printer, which worked and the front desk person (Abby) even sent a fax for me! She also gave me a late checkout, since I wanted to nap between 11 and 1 on the last day.

This is located near I-69 as well as a lot of dining options and the Hoosier Park casino and racetrack. I would stay in it again, given the opportunity.

Room Tip: This seems like a newer hotel, so I didn't have any issues with the room
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank FunrunJJ
Angela W, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to give us such a glowing reveiw! We excited for your return, and hope this finds you well.

Best Wishes,
Guset Experience Champion
Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Anderson Indiana

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Best value in Anderson area. Clean hotel, comfterble rooms, nice pool, free breakfast, and free shuttle service to casino. Morning was a little noisy, we were woke several times but our room was also next to the ice/vending area.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Stefanie R
Angela W, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you so much for the time you spent giving your review of your hotel, I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, hope to see you again soon!

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Anderson

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed here with the family (2A/2Teens) before a university visit. Got a fair deal on Expedia. Very large, well light facility. Room was spacious and very clean. Everything is great working order. Would compare nicely to a Hampton, although much less expensive. Reasonable breakfast with lots of options. Staff was always there when needed and very courteous. Would stay here again, no questions asked.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank grambo9068
Angela W, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Anderson, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you SO much for your kind thoughts and appreciation! On behalf of the staff at the Holiday Inn Express in Anderson Indiana, we wait to welcome you back!

Abbey Walker,
Guest Experience Champion,
Holiday Inn Express Anderson, Indiana

Also consider these accommodations in or near Anderson
Hampton Inn Anderson
#7 of 13 in Anderson
15 mi away
Cambria hotel & suites Noblesville - Indianapolis
Motel 6 Indianapolis Anderson

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Anderson? Share your experiences!