“A true hidden jewel”

Swan Creek Golf Club
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Swan Creek Golf Club is "off the beaten path" but worth the time to find and play the course. It had only 9 holes for many years but opened a new back nine last year and added to the challenge. More water hazards that will test even the good players. It's been family owned and operated for many years with that small town friendliness that you read about in novels. We are out-of-state visitors and play once or twice each year but Ellen always welcomes us as if we were locals. My son played the course with me in September and it's now his second favorite. (Mount Massive is his favorite - I think because he doesn't lose any balls there) Did I mention that Swan Creek is very affordable, especially if you're used to big city golf courses. Check it out and pass the word.

Been to Swan Creek Golf Club? Share your experiences!