“Very good and very close to hotel.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Very good and very close to hotel.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Ate one meal there and good size portion for their 2 for 20.00.

Visited June 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“Food is just so so”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2012

When I have to argue with the server over the fact that my cup of soup is only 3/4 full and get told that's how the manager is making them serve it to be like all other AB's, what more do I need to say? Up the price a quarter and fill the darn cup! Customer service is not king at this establishment.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank traveler2030
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good food and prices”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2008

Good food and prices

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Tomball, Texas
“Great little diner especially if you are following Weight Watchers..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2008

I had recently started weight watchers and wanted somewhere to eat out with the family with out having to compromise on my new diet. Looking through a weight watchers magazine I came across an advert for Applebee’s and have to say that having drove past one on several occasions it never really appealed to me but I thought I would give it a go. What did I have to lose only a few punds!!!

There was such a wide selection of low fat option meals as well as regular meals for the rest of my family. All three of us totally enjoyed our dishes. If you are looking for a lighter option meal I can totally recommend both the Confetti Chicken and the Tortilla Chicken Melt. Both were extremely tasty and very filling and less than 10 weight watchers points each.

So pleased I tried Applebee’s I will certainly be back for more. It would be great to see more popular chain restaurants offering a similar selection.

1 Thank applestrudel