Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville
$62
Rodeway Inn(North Aurora)
$51
  • Fitness center
Comfort Inn & Suites(North Aurora)
$89
All reviewshollywood casinoparamount theatertrain stationtransportation centerround housefront deskhot breakfasthi expresswithin walking distancecomfort inncinnamon rollsthe breakfast arearooms are cleanyogurtnice poolwe've stayedwould stay again
Reviewed May 30, 2010

My husband and I were at this hotel for 5 nights. For the price we paid this hotel was a good choice and we'd stay here again. The beds and bedding were quite comfortable. When my husband needed a doctor the front desk was very helpful. Really my only complaint is that the free breakfast was not the best. The hotel is located next to the train that goes into Chicago. I was concerned that train noise and/or road noise would be a problem, but it was not.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank haz7
Reviewed October 15, 2009

We stayed in this hotel in early Oct . Check in very friendly and helpful. Lorraine and indeed all the front desk staff were extremely helpful. Room very nice and spacious. Bathroom large with very good shower and nice quality toiletries. It is ideally situtated close to train station giving easy access to city of Chicago. Pool looked good and seemed well maintained, didnt however get to use the facilities. Breakfast was a buffet style, quite good, one hot option each morning and the breakfast room was very clean and bright. There is free internet access from a business centre off the lobby and was ideal for our needs as we didnt have a laptop with us. It allowed us to check email easily and you could also print off documentation if you needed to do so. All in all we were very pleased with our choice and would recommend it as a great place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KathnM
Reviewed September 9, 2009

Have just spent 3 nights at the Comfort Suites Aurora. The hotel is well located & very close to public transport. Room was very large & well appointed. Room was spotlessly cleaned. Hotel offer a free breakfast & Internet - so great saving on my holiday spending. Would highly recommend it. Whilst there is no restaurant on site - it is a short walk to restaurants & also the Hollywood Casino which offers great food at value prices.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank SteveOSydney
Reviewed June 29, 2009

I was very impressed and pleased with this hotel. Comfort Suites Aurora is comfortable, modern, friendly, well managed, roomy, and very clean. I am a upscale travelor that is accostomed to 4 or 5 star hotels and resorts. I was very satisfied with all aspects of this hotel and I highly recommend Comfort Suites especially if you will be visiting Walter Payton's Roundhouse. You can simply walk across the parking lot to Comfort Suites hotel after a fun night at the Roundhouse (a great place for food, entertainment, microbrewery and the Walter Payton Museum).

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravlinWill
Reviewed June 23, 2009

I travel approximately 45 weeks a year. A friend recomended this hotel stating that I would be pleasently surprised by the level of service offered by the staff, at such an affordable price. The hotel was a grand slam when all factors were considered - value, room cleanliness, service offered,- hot breakfast, etc. I would recomend this place to my parents who are more picky than I when it comes to hotels. the hotel is well built to prevent noise disturbance. The GM/Owner was on site and visible during my stay - speaking to many of the guests directly. this type of "direct hands on" is something I would consider rare in todays ownership - but not at this hotel. the oqwnership really cares about the comfort of their guests, and really practices customer service. It is rare during all my travels that I find a hotel like this - so Aurora must be proud to have such a "jewel" within their border.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo