Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$137
Travelocity
Rodeway Inn(North Aurora)
$51
  • Fitness center
Comfort Inn & Suites(North Aurora)
$89
Hotels.com
All reviewshollywood casinoparamount theatertrain stationtransportation centerround housefront deskhot breakfasthi expresswithin walking distancecomfort inncinnamon rollsthe breakfast arearooms are cleanyogurtnice poolwe've stayedwould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I was there on a business trip and can only wish there were more places like this available in all areas for both business and personal. I really enjoyed the hospitality and how the staff worked with my very unusual schedule. Everything was very clean, the restaurant across the lot was very convenient and I NEVER heard the train and my room faced it!! I will return when I have the opportunity to do so.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank tlitz
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write us an excellent review! We really appreciate your business and love helping in any way we can. We are so pleased to hear that your stay with us went very well and that our staff was accommodating. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I let my car's navigation system find the hotel - big mistake! Look at a map it would be easier. I loved the location - right next to a train station! No noise though as the rooms were pretty airtight. It was fun to just relax and watch the trains come and go.

Check in, even late in the evening (11p.m.) was easy and the desk people were really nice! Room's AC was not on - but the room cooled down very nicely. Soft white towels for the morning shower-room comes complete with coffee maker if you don't want to go out of your room for breakfast. Sofa sitting area with table sits apart from sleeping area. Sofa opens for extra guest.

When I had questions about the area (restaurants etc.) the front desk people were very helpful. Pool was heated and very clean - so was the hot tub. There are signs up about not swimming alone - but no one yelled at me. The towels in the pool area are more like handtowels in size - but they were plentiful!

All in all, I wish that I had a reason to stay there again - but this was a family wedding in the nearby town of Geneva, Illinois. Oh, that reminds me! I traveled 9 miles (15-20 minutes in suburban traffic) to the wedding reception. The rest of my family stayed either at the hotel where the wedding was, or a couple doors down. My suite was by far the most comfortable and spacious. Worth the few minute ride!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor near the lobby are a bit noisier on the weekends due to weddings.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Micki R

Wow! I'm glad to see you had so many great things to say about our hotel! We are so glad your stay was enjoyable and worth the extra drive to the wedding. We are also glad to hear that our costumer service was top notch and that we could help you in any way. We really hope you can come again if you are ever in the area! Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I chose this hotel for the good reviews on tripadvisor, but was concerned about noise level because of the busy road in the front and trains in the back. I was impressed with this hotel the minute I walked in the door. The decor is so cozy, from the library area in the lobby to the patio area in the back. The room was very roomy and clean and QUIET which is amazing with the trains running right in the back. A Transportation Center is next door and I thought this would be a good place to stay if you wanted to go into Chicago for the day. The Chicago Premium Outlets are a short drive away and there is a casino a few blocks down the street from the hotel. The front desk people were extremely helpful with directions. Breakfast was very good also. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kathy D
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Wow! What an excellent review! We're so glad to hear that your stay with us met your needs and more. I am also excited that our TripAdvisor helped you decide to stay with us! I love responding to great reviews like yours. We hope to see you again soon and thank you again for your business!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

This Comfort Inn was very clean and comfortable to stay in. The staff was very friendly. Edgardo was very helpful and friendly. I loved the soup they had in the evening. Breakfast was very delicious. I would for sure stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank dianak1000
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Thank you for your response for our Comfort Suites. It's a common mistake to confuse the names. But you can always remember that all our rooms are suites. Quite larger that most hotels. That why we rank so high in Aurora for great value and exceptional customer service. Glad you liked our Managers Reception we place out in the evenings Monday - Thursday. Our business travelers really appreciate this addition.
I will forward the recognition to our staff member that you identified and thank him for you.
Safe travels and see you again soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was my first stay at this hotel when I went to drop my son off at college in Aurora. Everything in the hotel was clean! The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was good. They had a patio in the back that was great for sitting out in the evening. It was within walking distance to some really good restaurants. It has a "cozy" feel in the lobby area. I will definitely be staying here on future trips to Aurora.

Room Tip: There is a commuter train and regular train that runs along the back of the hotel. The noise level was minimal. I hardly noticed it. If you want absolute quiet, consider asking for a room on the front.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tami F

Thank you for choosing us to bring your son to school. We look forward to your visiting us (and your son of course!) over the next 4 years. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. We will pass your comments on to our staff.