“Home away from Home”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Born and raised in Aurora I had moved away several years ago and I do come home for a visit with family. In the past I have stayed with family until I had discovered the Comfort Suites. This is the second time I have stayed here and will always stay here from now on. Room is exceptionally clean (Top to Bottom). I came in late, extremely tired and still found staff to be cheerful and happy to see me. Bed was so comfortable and breakfast was hot and good. Plenty to eat. Thank you Comfort Suites for being top-notch! Because you do what you do extremely well, I will continue to stay with you.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Christine M
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Thank you and we are glad to see that your return to Aurora was at our hotel! We are proud to have served you so well and would like to thank you for returning to us again. We hope you come back again soon! Safe travels. We will pass your comments on to our staff.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We travel at least once a month, so I was expecting an average stay at the Comfort Suites in Aurora. I can't tell you how wonderful the entire experience was. Not only was the hotel and our room sparkling clean....but the people were amazing. It is clear that everyone who works there really loves and takes pride in their jobs! Thank you to everyone.

Room Tip: Everyroom is great!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jodi M
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Thank you so much for such a great review! We value our customers and do all we can to make their stay with us the best experience possible. It is so great to hear that our staff was great and that you loved your stay with us. We at the Comfort Suites Aurora love working here! We hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I travel a lot for business and pleasure and this was one of the finest hotels I have stayed in. Very nice staff and the breakfast was fabulous. Bed was comfortable and the room smelled good a very good value in todays world.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DENNIS S

Wow! Thank you so much for writing us such a positive review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It’s great to hear that our staff was friendly and that our hotel was comfortable and a great value for you. Your feedback means alot to us! We hope you come stay with us again soon!

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

If you're going to the outlets or if you're in transit, you have to stay here. Great value for your buck. Safe, clean, and close to the outlets. Free breakfast and wifi was appreciated. If you're up for it, go for a walk or run by the river trail. It's so calming

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank olp_msthing
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you for writing us a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and what our hotel has to offer. We love our location next to the beautiful Fox River in downtown Aurora. Don't forget to come back and see a show at River Edge Park. We are across the street from the new 8,000 seat concert venue! Thank you again and enjoy your summer!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for business for a week and was very pleased. I had to combine two reservations and Andrew at the front desk made sure everything went very smooth and I did not have to change rooms. Thanks Andrew for being very helpful and friendly. The room I had faced the front of the hotel so I did not have any of the train noise from the back of the hotel. I heard it a few times but not loud enough to wake me up. The fridge in my room was not working and when I let the front desk know it was changed out immediately. I definitely would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room that faces the front of the hotel and you can have a river view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank angie7612

Thank you for writing such a positive review! I am very pleased to hear that our staff was very helpful and efficient. I will personally congratulate our staff on a job well done! Customer service is our highest priority here at the Comfort Suites Aurora, so I am so proud to hear this wonderful review. We are all so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This is our second stay here and we are very pleased. We were in for one night for a wedding. This hotel is doing many things correctly. As luck would have it, we were bumped up to a suite. Separate bedroom, new carpeting, excellent, quite a/c which is nice in August in Illinois, they accommodated a one hour early check in, and it is a short walk to the Roundhouse which is the new home of Two Brothers Brewing Company, one of the States best microbreweries!! Bonus! The check in/out times are odd. In us 4 out is 11 but this is a minor point. It is next to the BNSF rail line but I haven't heard a single horn blast and the hotel has done some good sound proofing. You don't even know its there. Great location and a safe bet for lodging.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank imanaveragejoe

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We really appreciate it and the time you spent at our establishment. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed another stay with us! We hope that you choose us again if you are in the area to enjoy Two Brothers and more of downtown Aurora. Thank you again have a nice rest of your summer!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stayed at your hotel many times.
I feel safe and welcomed.
It would be good if you would have more handicapped stalls up front.
The meals at breakfast is excellent and tasty.
Friendly service of breakfast room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Frank L
TomJStahl, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Your review title is very flattering! Excellent is what our staff tries to achieve every day for our guests. I will address your concern about more ADA Spaces in front with the ownership group. I know that we have been very proactive in addressing all the required ADA items like the pool lifts and hearing accessible rooms. I would imagine this is also on the list! Thank you again for staying with us and taking the time to review us. See you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora
Quality Inn
#6 of 9 in Aurora
6 mi away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville/Aurora

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aurora - Naperville? Share your experiences!