“Good Hotel”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The hotel is nice and clean.
Its location is very good, close to Fox Valley Mall, Naperville and train station.
It has several restaurants and shopping places around.
The staff are very polite and always willing to help.
The gym is good, but has some frames on the wall that are close to the machines, which can cause accidents.
The breakfast is good and varied.

Room Tip: They`re all pretty much the same.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Hotel is in a quiet area away from the tollroad with shops and restaurants nearby. Desk staff was polite and efficient. Room decor was modern and there was a convenient outlet above the bedside table for charging my cellphone. The only drawback was the bathroom, which was very small and cramped. The door hit the front of the toilet when opened (and the corner of the counter had to be angled to allow the door to have a clear path, making a small counter space even smaller). I don't know if all rooms have the same configuration or if this was unique to the one bed units.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Karen D
Reviewed March 16, 2013

One of the best value hotels I've stayed on in my life. It has perfect location for a tourist like me- near the City of Chicago and only 5 mins away from the Aurora Premium Outlet Stores.

For only a little over US70 / night, the room has modern bed matresses, free wifi, and bfast buffet. Talk about best value for your money!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have stayed at this property many times and have never been disappointed. Clean and comfortable rooms and friendly, efficient staff. Very quiet surroundings and prompt room cleaning. Will stay here every trip to Aurora.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Ryan C
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 days, with my family. The guest service was excellent. Front desk staff was so nice and helpful. The room was very neat and clean. My kids had lot of fun watching on 32" Plasma LCD TV. I was really happy that their all rooms have microwave and refrigerator in it. you would really need that when traveling with kids. The Location of the hotel is excellent. The shopping mall is just across from the street and you will find lot of good resturents within 1 mile of area. We all enjoyed our stay at this hotel. and we would defanataly stay at this hotel each time we visit.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Megan W
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I was not impressed at this hotel. My boyfriend and I were staying here as we were going to the Route 66 NHRA, and everything in Joliet and near it was full. When I first walked in, I thought it was a very nice hotel as the breakfast and lobby was nice, the set up was nice but once you got past the lobby, it wasn't to nice.. When my boyfriend & I got up into our room, it was FREEZING!! The bathrooms were very small, in order to get toilet paper and your towels, you have to close the bathroom door, even sitting on the toilet is hard to do without the door smacking you in the knee caps. The TV - almost every other channel I flipped through had "no signal" What is that?! I was also disappointed that there wasn't a pool or hot tub there. The stair-ways smell SO bad, I literally had to hold my breath.. Customer service was horrible! When I went to check out, I was at the front desk ringing the bell 3 times, waiting over 10 minutes, then when the lady comes up there - she's on the phone.. so I'm waiting another 10 when she could have easily put them on hold as I was just checking out! HORRIBLE!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kayla D
Reviewed September 8, 2010

Can't say I was very impressed with this hotel. I liked the neighborhood, it wasn't necessarily very convenient to the Interstate but it was kind of tucked away in a residential-ish area with a lot of businesses close by, including a Whole Foods Market. The people working the desk were really nice, I don't believe this is an American owned hotel, if that's something that bothers you, but the folks that did run it were very friendly and personable. The tv's were nice and the Internet was very fast.

Unfortunately that's where the positives end though. The rooms were very small and cluttered. Cleanliness was marginal. There appeared to be some middle eastern people living in the hotel room close to me and they had children who ran through the halls yelling and slamming the doors every 2 seconds. I was there on business trying to work on paperwork, calculating figures, with a constant boom...boom.....boom of the door hitting the metal deadbolt, very annoying. Besides that the beds were horrendous, it was like sleeping on a torture device. When I pulled the sheets away to lay down a blanket for some extra padding the mattress I was laying on was completely soaked through with urine. That was the most disgusting thing I've ever encountered in all my 500+ hotel stays, I can't believe management wouldn't have thrown that thing away, it was a bio-hazard.

We ended up packing and getting the heck out of there and went somewhere decent. The Chicago area is expensive and we were trying to save a few bucks by staying there but it just wasn't worth it.

No way I'd ever return to this place.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Candlewood Suites Aurora - Naperville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Aurora Naperville
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in North Aurora
Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!