Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville
$72
Rodeway Inn(North Aurora)
$51
  • Fitness center
Comfort Inn & Suites(North Aurora)
$89
All reviewswisconsin cheesecleaning issuesovernight getawayrooms are nicely appointedroom with queen bedsquiet stayoriginal roomnice pooleasy accessexercise roomlocation was perfecttollwaydeskpillowsfreewaytreadmillstarbucks
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I stayed at this Holiday Inn on 4/3/14 as part of a large group attending a local event.

Pros: front desk staff was very professional, pleasant, and helpful. The shampoo, conditioner, and lotion were all Bath and Body Works products (i.e. higher end, not generic brands). I was given the handicapped room (though I didn't need it) and so I had plenty of space. There was plentiful Wifi access - I think I counted at least 9 different connection possibilities provided - free of charge - by the hotel. The pillows were very comfortable - and the cases were even embroidered with "soft" or "firm", in case a traveler needed guidance. ;)

Cons: all of the "this must be kept closed at all times" fire doors by the stairwells....were wide open. My 6:45AM shower was barely north of lukewarm, and the handicapped showerhead/holders meant that I could either have the spray horizontal and spraying over the top (rather than on top) of my head, or in the low bracket soaking the bathroom floor. The thermostat was initially set to air conditioning, so it was 45 degrees F outside and 60-62 F in the room when I entered. The room was really noisy - lots of sound carrying from the halls, lots of pinging noises in the walls. The front panel on the alarm clock was falling off, and the power button on one of the nightstand lamps was missing. There was no directory/guide in the room to let me know what services/amenities were available and at what hours. The top sheet was on the bed in such an odd/lumpy fashion that I thought at first that someone had left clothing inside the sheets at the bottom.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Dear exmish,

Thank you for your kind words about our staff here at the Holiday Inn Aurora. We could not improve our services without feesdback from our guest, thank you. I would love the opportunity to discuss your stay further so as to maintatin your loayalty. We hope that you will continue to stay with us and providiing your valuable feedback. We look forward to your return, and I look forward to speaking with you. (630) 806-7400

Kindest regards,
General Manger

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Hotel appears to have been recently built. Location was good for travelling on the west side of Chicago for business. Bar looked good, but I never had time to visit. Room was quiet and comfortable with comfortable bed. Waking up was tough it was so comfy. Only issue that I had overall was that the channel selection for my room was a little scarce.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Dear Mudslingr69,

Thank you for the great feedback! We are glad to hear that you were able to get a good nights rest. We hope that on your next visit, you will be able to enjoy a great meal and beverage in our restaurant and bar. We will definitely take a look at the channels we currently offer and see in what ways we can improve them. Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Nice hotel, needs some maintenance in some areas. Bathroom ceiling was pealing in my room (314), shower pressure seemed really low, brickwork on posts at the entrance way had extremely cracked mortar, and TV was too high in workout room. Bed was comfortable. Restaurant was excellent and drink prices were reasonable. Staff was helpful and courteous. Putting in a hot tub in the pool area would be a nice addition.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear ed f,

Your feedback is very valuable to us and we appreciate you taking time out of your day to let us know how we did. Further, we value your loyalty and hope that you will give us the opportunity to make this right for you next time around. I would love the opportunity to discuss your stay in further detail. Please feel free to contact me directly via email hiaurora@midwesthospitality.com or phone (630) 806-7400.

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Check-in was fine, and the room was warm, which is nice in this cold winter. The shower would not drain at all. I went for breakfast in the restaurant downstairs. No one was around at all. I walked the entire restaurant area, peeked into the kitchen through the serving window, no one. I sat myself, two other gentlemen were already eating. After some time, I was waited on, it was about 7-8 minutes before being helped. Eggs seemed to take a long time too. Then, I had to wait to pay my bill, seemed like an excessive amount of time.

I then needed my key card reprogrammed. No one was at the front desk. Couldn't complain, to whom?

Maybe someone was having an off day. Front desk was just timing. Shower drain is poor maintenance. But, all together, leads me to believe a management style that differs from my expectations.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear D W,

We can honestly tell you that we appreciate your feedback. On behalf of the entire staff here at the Holiday Inn Aurora we would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, but also allowing us to take a look at areas that we can potentially improve upon. I can assure that we are taking the necessary steps to ensure a pleasant stay for the next traveler. We hope that your travels will bring you back to the Holiday Inn Aurora so as to allow us to show you the type of service our team is dedicated to providing. Please feel free to contact me directly should you like to discuss your stay further. (630) 806-7400

Reviewed January 28, 2014

My husband and I spent the night here the evening after our wedding. The staff was very nice after i called ahead of time saying we would be checking in late. I am from the area so i know the location is good. Just a minute away from IHOP and a few fast food places. Great loaction for those traveling via highway.

We came in on a very snowy night and it is a terrible area when it comes to plowing. The next morning that we left (right around 11am) it had snowed a few inches and it still wasn't plowed! Our rental car was STUCK! My husband had to get out the car push us out of the parking lot.

Anywho, the room was beautiful! The wifi was pretty spotty though. The bathroom was beautiful as well. nice big and clean. Very clean room as well. I was a happy bride that night. It was definately worth every penny!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Dear Tabitha A,

Congratulations on your wedding! From the entire staff here at the Holliday Inn Aurora we wish you the best of luck on your new journey. We are extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our team is dedicated to make a difference. I must say It has been an incredibly long winter it feels and I do apologize for the troubles you had on our lot. I hope that your travels will bring you back to the Holiday Inn Aurora soon.

Best wishes,