“Holiday inn Naperville review”

Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Hotel staff was very friendly. Corrected my reservation with no problem. Room was clean and new. Internet was fast. Fitness room and pool were very clean. Loads of food places nearby. Breakfast was good and quick. Front desk staff helped me change the date of my reservation and I did not need to cancel my old reservation. Saved me a lot of time.

Room Tip: Ask for upgrade
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Hello Ruben,

I am always excited to hear that people enjoy our full cook to order breakfast menu. My team was happy to read your response and glad to know they were able to save you some time. We look forward to seeing again soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed September 19, 2013

On 18-Sept-2013 I was a guest at the Hotel. Excellent access off of I80 in the Chicago burbs. Clean room, professional staff, nice lounge. Only comment was that I was in a second floor room and it took some time for the Hot water to become "hot". Would recommend to others.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Hello Mr. GSterle,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and nice lounge. I am however sorry to hear that your stay was not 100% enjoyable. I would love the opportunity to talk with you about your stay and let you know what we are doing to make this better. Please feel free to contact me directly at (630) 806-7400. I look forward to hearing more about your stay. Thank you for your time and loyalty.

Regards,

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was a guest at this particular hotel as a member of a bridal party. I arrived Friday and was due to check out on Saturday at 11:00am. Saturday morning, I left the hotel with the bride for a hair appointment and forgot my cell phone on the night stand in the room. When I returned to the hotel at 10:40 a.m., the housekeeper entered the room and had stripped the linens off the bed. I politely asked the housekeeper for the cell phone. She said she didn’t find a cellphone but, appeared nervous. The front desk attendant called the housekeeper manager and the records showed the housekeeper who cleaned the room was the only person to enter the room. I filed a police report for theft. The General Manager failed to make contact with me the next business day to follow-up or to give a courtesy call. At no time did the General Manager, Ray Jaimes, offer to retain my business with the independently owned hotel or hotel brand. The only retribution I received was "...there is nothing I can do. If she is a dishonest employee I will do my best to weed her out." WHAT A JOKE!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jayme T
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Jayme T,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Aurora North Naperville, IL. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed September 16, 2013

On Sept 10 we had record breaking heat and with the untimely breakdown of our AC, it was time to visit. I don't usually take the time to write reviews, but with the great service and good breakfast I had to take a moment to recognize the establishment. They certainly made my family and I feel right at home with their hospitality and when we were checking out, they even sent someone out to wash my windshield. Very Cool! Thank you Holiday Inn, you made our day cool... Literally!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Nancy R.,

I am sorry to hear that you had troubles with your Air Conditioner and hope that everything is back to normal. I would like to thank you for choosing us and glad to hear the staff did their best in making you and your family feel at home. We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed your windshield wash; it’s a token of appreciation to our loyal guest. Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed September 14, 2013

The only thing that I would say is a negative is that the television channels are set up for West Coast time. I don't fully understand as to why that is seeing as how its a Central time zone hotel. The staff is very friendly, courteous and helpful when asked for directions/area of interest. I will continue to stay at this hotel when I come to the Chicago land area.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Sperkle,

We would like you to know that here at the Holiday Inn Aurora we consider your feedback for improvement a wonderful opportunity to grow as a company and a brand. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. We are very happy to hear that you will continue to stay with us whenever you are in the Chicago land area. Thank you for your loyalty. We look forward to having you as our guest again. Please feel free to call me directly should you need assistance booking future reservations, and or would like to discuss the television channels. (630) 806-7400

Regards,

Reviewed September 13, 2013

The hotel was very convenient, modern, and clean, with nice bath amenities. I especially appreciated the full bar/restaurant (that didn't close early!) after a long day on the road. The common areas were spacious as well. I stay at a lot of Holiday Inns and I appreciate the company's efforts to update their hotels.

Adrienne,

Did you know that we are the only full service hotel in our area! It is always great to hear when guest take the opportunity to sit and relax at our bar after a long day of traveling. There is nothing better than a fresh beverage and nice bath amenities to help you unwind after a long car ride or work day. We hope your travels will bring you back to the Holiday Inn Aurora soon.

Be well,

Reviewed September 12, 2013

The hotel was very clean with a friendly staff. It is in a good location with a variety of restaurants and shopping. Rooms were quiet. Would have liked a continental breakfast over the restaurant that is in the hotel. Overall it was an enjoyable stay and would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank moody3182

Hello Moody3182,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I want to thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we did. Our staff takes pride in knowing our guest by name to make them feel at home. We hope you will stay with us again soon.

Kind regards,
Ray J

Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora
#6 of 9 in Aurora
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in North Aurora

Been to Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville? Share your experiences!