“Great value hotel!”

Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Hotel has a great staff, very willing to make sure your stay is first rate. Warm cookies at check in and expertly clean facility. The pool lacs a hot tub, but otherwise is very nice. The gym is adequate for a weekend warrior. Nearby are nice restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sparky5076
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Hello Sparky5076,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our freshly baked Otis Spunkmyer Cookies at check in. The shopping in this area is great, you can pretty much find any store you need within a 5-10 mile radius. Thank you very much for the positive feedback and we hope your travels will bring you back to the Holiday Inn Aurora.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Generally when I travel to US, I try to stay ay Holliday Inn hotels since they usually provide good value for money. However this one didn’t. The hotel was not bad but didn’t provide anything extra at all. Breakfast was not included, the front-desk staff were indifferent and there was a significant smoke smell at my non-smoking floor. I just stayed one night but next time I’ll try another hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Good afternoon StefanH,

First let me thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback. As I mentioned in my previous reply post, our goal is to not only meet our guests’ expectations, but to exceed them as well. We take pride in having a non smoking facility and can assure you that those who smoke in our rooms are held responsible for their actions. Please feel free to contact me directly should you like to discuss this further. (630) 806-7400

Kind regards,

Ray

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This hotel meet my expectations for cleanness and comfort of the bed. the stay doesn't come with breakfast but if you own the ihg credit card they will give you a $4 off voucher for breakfast in the restaurant downstairs. The price was also good, I paid 15000 points in july.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Hello,

Thank you for stopping by Trip Advisor and letting us know we met your expectations. Our Housekeeping crew takes pride in what they do and will not settle for OK clean rooms, we want to Meet and Exceed our guests’ expectations each and every time. Thank you for staying with us. I hope your travels bring you back to the Holiday Inn Aurora soon.

Be well,

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I've gotten to where I like staying at this Holiday Inn due to it's close proximity to a work site a visit on occasion. The professional, friendly front desk and bar/restaurant staff are always appreciated. It's nice to relax and unwind after a long day without having to worry about leaving the premises.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

It is always great to hear such wonderful feedback about our Team and facility here at the Holiday Inn Aurora, it makes for great start to a long week. Thank you very much for your kind words. We truly appreciate your loyalty and hope that you will continue to recommend us.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I like this hotel because they have a full service restaurant and bar with good food and drinks, and daily specials. Breakfast is also full service or buffet style. The hotel is also close to the freeway but far enough away that you can enjoy a quiet stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Ray J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Smstrip,

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a kind and friendly note for us. We are very glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable, and that you were able to enjoy one of the many great features of our hotel. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Be well,

Holiday Inn Aurora/Naperville

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We were only here for one night. Our check in was fine, but when we got to our room, the key would not work. My husband went back down to have it activated. While I was waiting, I decided to check my phone. The wi-fi signal was excellent yet I had no wi-fi on the phone. My husband came back up and we finally went in only to find the carpets were not vacuumed and there were streaks of dust on the furniture. The shows was also dirty. We did not complain because we were here for a party and were only using the room to sleep in. The following morning (we were still sleeping) at 8:30am I heard a knock and the door open. The housekeeper was going to come in! We got up dressed and checked out and that is when I realized that j had been bitten by something on my back and the right side of my chest area! Overall, this was not what I expect when I stay at a holiday inn.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Bella H,

We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. Nevertheless, we’re sorry for any inconvenience you experienced because we did not live up to your expectations. Though we would prefer you had a better experience, we would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts, and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Ferdinand G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Was able to enjoy this hotel which was used by our family to house the out of town guests for their daughter's wedding. The hotel was very close to the church and a great little shopping center near by. Rooms were clean , beds comfortable and hotel staff at the front desk attentive. My only concern was I had asked for a light bulb which was lacking in a lamp behind a great chair for reading, but the staff person I spoke with either forgot or did not understand me due to a language barrier. Some one I was travelling with had requested a handicapped room and it was huge. We used this as a gathering place for several of us to get together for catching up on family news. The hotel was quiet even though we had a whole floor dedicated to the party goers. Definitely would stay here again for future family gatherings.

Room Tip: If there is someone traveling who needs the handicapped room or wheel chair accessible ask for 309...