“Come in early, enjoy your dinner without lines.”
Review of Red Lobster

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Lobster
Ranked #16 of 308 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Food is standard Red Lobster. It is nice to come in early, before 5pm and there will not be a line. The interior is standard Red Lobster.

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

You know when you receive really good service at a restaurant that stands up and above what you would have expected ? Well this is what happened to us on our visit for dinner.
It was my husband and my son and myself. "Ericka" - so sorry if in spelling it wrong. Treated us like we were very important guests.
Sometimes that makes the food taste even better. Which it was. The rolls are to die for. The Bahama Mama drink was one of the best I've had in a long time ! I would just go back to the bar and request that.
Overall everything was very nice.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Red Lobster is consistent. Food is always good. They just changed their menu again (bring back the Outer Banks Sampler). Great value priced lunches that include the famous Cheddar Bay Biscuits, salad/soup, and side.

Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

We have not visited a RL in a year- so for my daughter's birthday, she requested RL for her b-day dinner. The only meal that was good was my daughter's. The calamari appetizer had 7 calamari pieces, with the remaining being the breaded broccoli and red peppers. The chicken fingers for the kids was all coating with minimal chicken. I had the lobster bisque soup- so salty... I couldn't eat it because that's all I tasted-I had NEVER had a meal as salty as my main dish- I ate only the crab stuffed shrimp and left the skewered shrimp and rice- the amount of salt burned my mouth! The mgr. came by- with a less than pleasant demeanor and refunded the cost of the soup,$3. We didn't ask for anything to be taken off of our bill- but I think he could have done better than that- seeing as we spent $100. My daughter chose the cake which was added to the bill- tho they did sing to her. I will not return!

1  Thank jt45
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I am usually dragged to Red Lobster because I really don't like seafood much... but we had a regular server who was awesome and the last time we were there, we were told that she had left! Oh no! Allison is gone! I'm sure she found greener pastures, but she is missed by me and whole my family. She always suggested great items on the menu that were not seafood related. (I don't think she ate it either) Too bad, cause she was a great addition to the staff. The rest of the staff is generally very nice, and I don't think we've had a bad experience (although, sometimes lagging in drinks from the bar), but Red Lobster needs more staff like her. I do have to say that the food is always hot and the (I think) managers that walk around can be very friendly. Overall, the restaurant is pretty good... just not always as friendly for non-seafood lovers.