“Very Nice Atmosphere”

Sushi + Rotary Sushi Bar
Ranked #8 of 317 Restaurants in Aurora
Reviewed August 27, 2014

I can only say that next time, I will go in and sit. I was in a hurry and tried carryout. The staff was very nice and friendly. the food was great. It was my first sushi bar that I have gone to. I will definitely be returning there.

1  Thank denise c

Reviewed June 30, 2014

You won't have to over pay to enjoy a great selection of sushi. You can either take plates of what ever you want off the refrigerated conveyor that slowly passes by each and every booth and seat or choose from the large photo menu.

There are the usual stand-bys and favorites, along with some creative take offs of the standard fair to liven things up. If you like oysters, you have to try their oyster shooters, and that can be said for the uni too.

We usually make it in at least once per week, and have never had a bad serving.

1  Thank Mark C
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

I have purchased 3 groupons for this place! It's that good! Not your average California roll. You're seated in booths and you're surrounded by a conveyer belt filled with different types of sushi. My daughter and I choose different ones each time. Your plates are colored and priced differently and totaled up at the end. The most you'll pay for a plate is $6.50. So you grab whatever you want within your budget. I definitely recommend this place if you want a new and refreshing way to eat sushi.

1  Thank Sonia B
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

As an avid sushi fan I have been to many sushi places and this one is near the top. They are small portions which I love because you can try many more rolls. Prices reflect the small sizes as well. Try the crazy jalapeño it rocks! I love to watch the sushi go by and check out all the choices. It's fun and delicious!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

My daughter and her family had been there many times. This was my first visit. We didn't make any reservation but was greeted with warm friendly people. We wanted a booth, so had to wait for a bit. There were 4 adults and an 8-month baby. The waitress was took time to interact with the baby to make her smile. No more than 10 minutes later, a booth became available and we were seated.
The sushi and sashimi kept on rolling. You can judge the popular ones as they were quickly emptied. The nice thing is that you can order them from the waitress. It didn't take long for them to bring your order. My wife doesn't like raw food so she ordered the House Udon and a plate of Veggie Tempura. The rest of us took from the rotary. My daughter took some dishes that she was familiar and also picked some that she wanted to try. Our selections turn out delicious and fresh.
My wife and I shared a bottle of warm sake. In hindsight I should have picked a more aromatic sake.
Overall, it was a great dinner for the family.

1  Thank KLCheah

Been to Sushi + Rotary Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!