“Great food as always”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I had the bigmouth bites for the first time and they were great. Never do have enough room for dessert but the meal was delicious. the service did lack some but that was the individual and not the fault of Chillis. will have them again.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Provides the expected high calorie high fat content food choices made reasonably well. If you're on the road and need a place you can count on for okay food, this is it.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Me and I fiance go here a lot and we have never had a bad meal. We have had very good service as well. Wednesday's are $13.99 ribs and they have great ribs for that great price. Now they have the cookie skillet which maybe the best dessert ever! I definitely recommend this Chili's.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love Chili's fajitas and order them to go regularly. Chili's is really good about ToGo orders and everything is hot and ready to go right on time.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I'm a diabetic and stop at Chili's every chance I get. They always have a menu that provides the carb contents of their food. They have a BBQ rib entre that has only 1/4 of the carbs as their over rated competition. Their food is always good and it is rare that I find a poor server. They also have a full bar and regardless of other critics say, I've never been here to find the blender broke or the food bad. Sometimes, life is simply what you make of it. If you want to have a bad time, you will. As for me, I choose to enjoy myself and Chili's always helps with that endevor.