“Best chinese in the Aurora/Naperville area”
Review of Red Chopsticks - CLOSED

Red Chopsticks
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Aurora and Naperville have a distinct void in new york style pizza and chinese food. But, this new restaurant is the best chinese that I have had while living here for the past 3 years. Husband and I have ordered the mongolian beef, orange chicken, and sesame chicken. Amazing! The orange chicken you could actually taste fresh oranges in. Sesame chicken had a nice kick of fresh garlic, and the mongolian beef is spicy and sweet, just how I like it.

The deserts are pretty good too. We haven't had anything there to disappoint (besides pepsi products, I do agree with the last review). Place wasn't as busy as I had expected on a friday night, but had a decent crowd. Important to note they also have takeout service.

Wonderful restaurant, worth a try!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

From the outside it looks very urban chic. On the inside it's design is sleek and modern. The staff was very professional, polite and friendly. The food was also good. Typical chinese, thai cuisine. Not very crowded at noon on a Thursday, but they are new in the area. The fried rice is good - not heavy with soy. I had sesame chicken - good flavor, not too heavy on the sauce and the chicken was not heavily breaded. Lunch can with an egg roll and soup. Egg drop soup was delicious. Egg roll was very light.My husbands complaint was that they had Pepsi products. If you are a Diet Coke person be prepared.Enough food that we took home 1/2 for our dinner.