“Nothing Special”

Cuisines: Moroccan
Downers Grove, Illinois
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

If we did not have a Groupon, we would not have even come here. Service was not great and we left the restaurant hungry. The portions were way too small and the food was nothing special at all.

Visited January 2013

Glen Ellyn, Illinois
“Great new little Moroccan restaurant in Aurora.”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Taste of Morocco is a new unpretentious Moroccan restaurant which opened in a strip mall in Aurora. It's run by a nice Moroccan family and the food is like home style cooking in Morocco. My wife and I lived for a year in Morocco and have visited there several times over the years so we know the food. This was our first trip to Taste of Morocco and we found the food to of excellent quality, fresh, flavorful, and and good portions. We had a variety of dishes from kefta kabob to tajines with chicken, vegetables, and lemon as well as chicken with prunes. The meal also came with a serving of home made flat bread, a spicy dip, and olives. My children loved they food and when I asked them for comment, they said "amazing, great flavors." As one of my daughters is a vegetarian, we appreciated the fact the they had vegetarian choices on the menu. I would recommend looking at their menu online and calling your order in ahead as the food requires careful preparation. We had to drive over a half an hour from Glen Ellyn to get there and we certainly will return. It brought back fond memories of Morocco. I wish them all the best, Inchallah.

• Visited October 2012