“Excellent Theater”
Review of Paramount Theatre

Paramount Theatre
Ranked #1 of 28 things to do in Aurora
Reviewed December 18, 2013

My wife and I along with friends and on other occasions with my two daughters have enjoyed seeing the events that are shown at the theater. The theater is decorated so beautifully. I would recommend going there if there is an event that you want to see there. Last weekend, we saw the Mannheim Steamroller concert there. We enjoyed the concert and being in the theater. In October, we saw Terry Fator and enjoyed his concert too.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

This past weekend, four of us went on a bus tour with KM Tours to Aurora, IL for lunch at the Fireside Grille and a Manneheim Steamroller concert. Stepping inside the Paramount, takes one's breath away. The theater is not overly large in the number of seats but is grand in appearance. The Manneheim Steamroller concert was great but the Paramount was a treat to behold.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I've seen quite a few old films here in the past and it's a fantastic theater. I wish more theaters were like this one; it's absolutely worth going to see a performance here. Lots of great seats and a terrific balcony!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Theater doesn't get any better than this. Broadway comes to the Paramount, and they do it right. Popular performers and children's shows, as well as classic movies...the Paramount has it all, in a beautifully renovated old theater.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Attended a show last week. This place is so beautiful and the staff so friendly and helpful. The interior of the theatre is amazing and takes one back to a fabulous bygone era. Just sit and look up and around and you will be awed. The new lobby just adds to the overall beauty.