“Beautiful theatre”
Review of Paramount Theatre

Paramount Theatre
Ranked #1 of 28 things to do in Aurora
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Loved the seating in the theatre. We usually go once a year and have not been disappointed yet with our seats.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Recently went to see Olivia Newton John at the paramount Aurora. She was fabulous !!! Sang song after song for an hour and half non-stop. If she gets to come back again, I will be sure to get tickets to see her again. Very delightful, we fell in love with her and her voice again !!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was our first visit to the Paramount Theatre and we were surprised by how beautiful the theater is - really nicely renovated. Our seats were great - about the 11th row so I can't say what our experience would be if we were further back on the main floor or up in the balcony which is also quite far back. As we left the theater after our show, we really noticed how steeply it ascends giving the rear seats a great sightline. Most theaters have stairs but the Paramount chose to make the aisle a ramp so it would be good for wheelchair access but hang on for dear life. It's steep and you could easily have a run-away four wheeler! We enjoyed Olivia Newton-John in concert and feel it is a terrific venue for that type of show. I'm trying to imagine what it would be like for a musical - I guess we will just have to come back and see. We go into the city a great deal for shows where the price is easily over $300 for two tickets. I'm thinking the Paramount makes a great alternative - less expensive, easy parking and easy access from the interstate. We will definitely return.

1  Thank Jewelsworld
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have been going to the Paramount Theatre since I was in Jr High school. Back then it was a movie theater, but now, it is a terrific place to see some really great performances. Recently a friend and I saw a excellent performance of Grease and are going to see Annie next. There seems to be a nice variety of shows for all ages and entertainment tastes.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Parking was easy, entry was easy and the employees were ALL very friendly and helpful. Oh, the show was great.