“Fresh, flavorful and fast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Naf Naf Grill

Naf Naf Grill
Ranked #5 of 300 Restaurants in Aurora
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: One of two established Naf Naf Grill locations. A third is pending (see URL).
Naperville, Illinois
“Fresh, flavorful and fast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

I do not call this mediterranean food, I call this middle eastern food. That being said, there is no reason not to go! Everything here is FRESH. The pitas are baked on site (you can watch them bake) and they are awesome. They are so good that if I just need pitas at home, I will skip the ones at the grocery store and stop in Naf Naf and buy a bag. The chicken shawarma is cooked perfectly on the spit and they make sure to give you a hearty portion. The Israeli salad is light and tasty and the falafel are some of the best I have had (not greasy at all). I have learned to skip the "fries" because they tend to be underdone/soggy. Eat there or take home. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited June 2014

Aurora, Illinois
“Consistently Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

We've been Naf Naf patrons for several years going back to the original location--an old Taco Bell on Ogden in Naperville. Each location has provided consistently excellent, fresh fast food. The falafel in a pita is my usual choice or the veggie fest, both tasty vegetarian options. Although Naf Naf's menu is not extensive, I find it does the trick when I'm in the mood for Middle Eastern food. On tonight's visit, we sat outside and one of the staffers came out to check on us. We thought that was nice especially since he said he had started at the original location.

• Visited July 2014
Aurora
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful mediteranean food. Prompt service. Clean store. Good location. We've been here several times over the past couple years and have been very happy with the food each time. It is consistently well cooked and seasoned. The pitas are fresh and delightful. This is one of our go-to places for a great dinner.

• Visited March 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“good quick”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Food is good quality and quick. We love the vegetarian options for the family. Portions are decent size.

Visited October 2013
Aurora, Illinois
“Tastiest shawarma around!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

After driving by this place a lot, decided to try it. The word "pita" alone drew me in. Hummus!! I'd never tried a shawarma before but got hooked after the first bite! A pita filled with shaved chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, hummus and other yumminess. You get these round fries they call chips or yellow rice. It's delicious, filling and fresh tasting. You will find something for everyone. The pitas are made on site and you can buy some to take home! Try it!

• Visited February 2014

Been to Naf Naf Grill? Share your experiences!