“Pita is Yummy”

Naf Naf Grill
Ranked #4 of 300 Restaurants in Aurora
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: One of two established Naf Naf Grill locations. A third is pending (see URL).
Connecticut
“Pita is Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Staying in the area on business, stopped by for dinner one night. We know and love middle eastern food and this place didn't disappoint. The pitas were just the best we've ever had. Period.

• Visited July 2013

Naperville, Illinois
“Great lunch pita!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

We've been enjoying eating at Naf Naf Grill ever since their original location on Ogden Ave in Naperville at least once a month for dinner and have enjoyed watching them grow and prosper with their two new locations. Both locations are bright and clean and have a very warm and inviting decor.

Yesterday my son and I decided to try it for lunch for the first time and we both opted for pita sandwiches. As a side note, Naf Naf has a working pita oven and all of their pita's are hand made and cooked fresh all day long. Each of our pita's were made fresh and both were stuffed full so I would rate the portion size as very generous. My son raved about the falafel pita being the best falafel he has ever had, further proclaiming if they built a location near UI or ISU they would be instant millionaires! While all of the grilled meats are really, really good my continuing favorite menu item has to be their fries.... hand cut, hand fried and none better to be found anywhere!

• Visited July 2013
Kewaunee, Wisconsin, United States
“Disappointing Fast Food Joint”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

My wife and I ate here a couple of weeks ago after reading the rave reviews on Trip Advisor. We both really like middle eastern food, so we were excited to try this place. We could not have been more disappointed in this food. The falafels were oily. The "yogurt" sauce was runny and flavorless. Check the prices closely, the plate price is much higher than ordering the items individually. The woman that took our order would not or could not answer a simple question, and she was rude. On the upside the hot peppers were good. Half of my food ended up in the trash. This is Bad Middle Eastern Fast Food. I will never eat here again.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank DeanAcres
Naperville, Illinois
“Cloud Pitas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Amazing Food & Flavors!!! Not our families usual fare but now our favorite. So fresh and flavorful. Got to try the Pitas, my daughter calls them clouds.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank TravellDad
chicago
“OMG! OMG! OMG!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Awesomest pita breads (drooling now) I've ever eaten. And THIS particular location is even better than may other location. Don't know if they franchise it, but when I ate a couple times at Downtown Naf-Naf the bread was dry and other Middle-eastern eateries could easily out-run them in competetion. Not this one though. The guys behind the service area are Awesome, throw in freebies all the time and greet/treat us warmly. Excellent vegetarian food (even though the options are the same as any other mid-east fast food place, the taste will give everyone else a run).
I'm a vegetarian so I will only write about their bread, salad, falafels etc. Everything is perfectly cooked, I'm yet to see a single dried-out falafel on my place. Hummus and Baba Ganouj are divine. Man!!
Go as couples, Go by yourself, Go with your family and kids..this place is great at all times. I will give them 10 stars if I could.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank sassyshob

Been to Naf Naf Grill? Share your experiences!