“Cloud Pitas”
Review of Naf Naf Grill

Naf Naf Grill
Ranked #3 of 317 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: One of two established Naf Naf Grill locations. A third is pending (see URL).
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Amazing Food & Flavors!!! Not our families usual fare but now our favorite. So fresh and flavorful. Got to try the Pitas, my daughter calls them clouds.

1  Thank TravellDad

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Awesomest pita breads (drooling now) I've ever eaten. And THIS particular location is even better than may other location. Don't know if they franchise it, but when I ate a couple times at Downtown Naf-Naf the bread was dry and other Middle-eastern eateries could easily out-run them in competetion. Not this one though. The guys behind the service area are Awesome, throw in freebies all the time and greet/treat us warmly. Excellent vegetarian food (even though the options are the same as any other mid-east fast food place, the taste will give everyone else a run).
I'm a vegetarian so I will only write about their bread, salad, falafels etc. Everything is perfectly cooked, I'm yet to see a single dried-out falafel on my place. Hummus and Baba Ganouj are divine. Man!!
Go as couples, Go by yourself, Go with your family and kids..this place is great at all times. I will give them 10 stars if I could.

2  Thank sassyshob
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The second of two locations in the Naperville, Aurora area. The original location was a recycled Taco Bell on east Ogden Avenue and we have been regulars from the day Naf Naf opened. Both locations are now new build outs in strip mall storefronts with a sleek, modern interior design.

With two locations and a thriving business in both locations is a strong testament Naf Naf is doing something right.

We do MISS the olive cups that used to be served and hope those will be brought back. For a while they served Turkish coffee that was to die for and that sadly is also gone from the menu. Thankfully we can still finish a meal with Baklava!

The food is always great, hot, and fresh. Pitas are usually fresh out of the oven. The big secret here are the french fries which are the absolute best and one of the easiest excuses to come back. While the menu is clearly a success it is also basically unchanged from the original location and it might be a good time to mix things up a bit and try something new.

1  Thank nprvl
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This place is a standard restaurant where my friend and I go for lunch. The food is excellent and the service is also wonderful. The price point is really good. The amount of food is awesome. Their home made "fries" are to die for! Meals are served with delicious pickles and an Indian hot sauce that is out of this world! I can't wait to go back.

1  Thank larryd6578
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Fresh ingredients, fresh pita, great shawarma, great fries, the list goes on and on. I have tried nothing here I don't like.

Shawarma sandwich on a pita from this place is one of my favorite foods. The fresh ingredients all meld together to create a mouth symphony.

This is a great place to try middle-eastern food for the first time. If you don't like it here, you won't like it anywhere.

Service is great too. They give you a pager and time to situate yourself at a table before your food is ready. The tables are clean and drinks are self-serve. If you like pickles, ask for them. They have great pickles to snack on while you are waiting.

As a bonus, they also sell the fresh pita in packages to take home. It is worth it, but be forewarned that you must either freeze them or eat them within a few days: they are fresh and they don't have preservatives.

Enjoy!

1  Thank Matthew L

Been to Naf Naf Grill? Share your experiences!