Had business at Aurora airport and this hotel is about 6 miles away and took less than 10 minutes to get there via back roads. Greeted promptly and checked in quick. Free snacks in the afternoon. Room is what I expected for Hampton Inns, Bed was better than I expected. Bathroom clean and large. TV channels had problems but was there for work. Free wifi and worked fine. Free breakfast was good and coffee was dark and rich. Separate pool room looked good, but did not use. Close to local restaurants and basic shopping. IHOP, Chilis, Buffalo Wild Wings, Jimmy Johns within 1/4 mile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come join us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Aurora. Just of I-88 in Aurora, just a short drive to Naperville. Close to the Chicago Premium Outlet Mall, Paramount Theater, Raging Waves Waterpark, Hollywood Casino & River Edge Park Outdoor Performance Center.Our guests enjoy spacious accommodations as well as complimentary hot breakfast, high speed Internet access in every room, and a large pool complex with 3 separate pools that's just perfect for the kids. If you are planning a meeting or event in Aurora, we offer five meeting rooms that can be arranged in various configurations for up to 140 people. Join us at our hotel in Chicago's western suburbs. We are also just a short drive to Chicago's major area attractions, restaurants, shopping and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Chicago / Aurora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago / Aurora Hotel Aurora
- Hampton Inn Aurora
- Hampton Inn Chicago Aurora
- Aurora Hampton Inn