“nice little place.”

Mother's Pancake House
Ranked #23 of 304 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Cute restaurant. Great coffee (and they have vanilla and hazelnut flavored creamers!) and an extensive menu- lots of breakfast and lunch options. I got the mango crepes in January. I was debating cause mangos aren't in season, and the server actually went to the kitchen and brought out the mangos to show me and let me feel them to see if I thought they were ripe. She was so sweet. The crepes were good and the mangos were delicious.

2  Thank learntolive

Reviewed December 13, 2011

All I have to say is I will never come back They were out of several items and the store was dirty food was cold everything just went wrong

1  Thank Sayed0307
Reviewed November 19, 2011

We have visited Mother's frequently, but the unfriendiness of the hostess sort of set the tone. There are some new hostesses, who make you feel welcomed. As always, the food is very good, great service.

1  Thank Lauralyn T
Reviewed June 30, 2011

We met some friends here for breakfast. I found the restaurant online and visited here because it was a good 1/2 way point to meet. The portions were very large. I had at least 1/2 of my omelette left. When the waitress asked if I was done I told her yes and asked how many eggs were in the omelette. She told me 6!!!! I thought my friend would have a stroke since she at the whole thing. Everything here was well cooked and the wait staff very friendly.

1  Thank Christine T
Reviewed June 16, 2011

We've been to this restaurant many times. The quality of the food is consistently good. Service is usually moderately fast. Good but not great coffee. Great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Great also for just coffee and cake and a nice place to sit around and chat. Friendly person greets patrons at the door and seats them quickly. Many different choices for each meal. It's a great place to eat.

1  Thank Lilygal