“One of the best dining experiences you will ever have” 5 of 5 bubbles

Chef Amaury's
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Waitstaff
Aurora, Illinois
“One of the best dining experiences you will ever have”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

My wife and I have been going here for several years now. Chef Amaury has one of the best places I have ever dined at. The food is great. he selects local ingredients and the fish and meat that he brings in tops almost every place I have been to. The 5 course tasting menu is the way to go when you dine there. Also, we have had many great wines as the chef's wine list is great.

This is a must visit to when your looking for a great place to eat.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Aaron F

Aurora, Illinois
“Don't miss this one!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Hubby and I have been going here for several years. Have never met anyone more passionate about food than Amaury! He frequently explains the menu to your table personally. Ingredients are local and the highest quality. We get the 5 course tasting menu and are always delighted. Never miss the molten chocolate cake for dessert, though all the selections are great. I don't usually eat seafood but enjoy it when it's prepared by Chef Amaury!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank gk b
IL
“Tasteful Gourmet...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

The food was prepared by the chef who visits each table. He cares about his customers and prepares food in a sustainable manner. The menu changes with the availability of ingredients. Worth a visit.

1 Thank GoinPlaces63
Aurora, IL
“Great Food, Service and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

We went to Chef Amaury's and were walk ins. Warm welcome, great wine and beer list. I started with a salad that I cant quite recall what it was but it was fabulous. I never had anything quite like it- only complaint is that I wanted more. I followed this with the Hanger steak. Not my favorite cut but it was prepared flawlessly. My wife opted for a carrot ginger soup, and a Pork tenderloin. She enjoyed it immensly. Although the menu was limited it was all wonderful. Chef Amaury's is "as advertised" and definitely worth going. Aurora needs more places like this!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Jesse V
USA
“A real GOURMET restaurant in Aurora!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

My wife and I have been joined by friends now for over a half-dozen wonderful dinners at this outstanding and dependable restaurant. Not only is there a good variety of appetizers and entrees but each is skillfully, inventively prepared and presented. The four-to-six of us dinning together normally order a variety of items and exchange tasting portions. Yesterday evening the four of us, at a table outside in the back, shared a good bottle of wine (New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc) and ordered steak, pasta, pork chop and salmon, each served with a wonderful complementary side. After tasting we remarked that, even though a wide range of tastes, we each enjoyed everything we tried. This restaurant is highly recommended - you won't be disappointed!

• Visited August 2011