“Health at a good price”
Review of Pockets

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pockets
Ranked #163 of 307 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Always go to Pockets when in Aurora. /the manager is sometimes there and customer service is exceptional. Food is healthy, delicious and a good price.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I order from Pockets at least once a week, and my Greek calzone tastes just as wonderful each and every time I order it. I love consistency in the taste of something I enjoy. So, if you want friendly service, great food and a decent price then go to Pockets! Their delivery is average time, around 40 minutes, but they deliver hot and fresh and with a smile!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I ate at Pockets a couple of times when I stayed at a nearby hotel. A new fresh twist on fast food. I loved the greek pocket with tuna that they serve with greek dressing on the side. Ready in about 3 min.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

We didn't know exactly what to expect at our first visit, and we were pleasantly surprised with the fresh, tasty salads, delicious chicken chili and the amazing bread. Portions are generous. There are other offerings, calzones, baked potatoes and many different salads that you can add meats to. Clean, uncluttered location, friendly staff. We visit frequently.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I thought it was decent food, a little different from what I usually get.

Been to Pockets? Share your experiences!