“AVOID!”

IHOP
Ranked #146 of 300 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gulf Coast Florida
“AVOID!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

The front desk staff at the near by Hampton Inn warned me NOT to have breakfast here. I should have listened. Not worth the price. Go down the street to Galena Blvd and enjoy breakfast at Mother's. No, I don't work there, I only eat there. The food is reasonably priced and is FAR better than this chain can ever offer.

• Visited April 2014

Itasca, Illinois
“Great Place to Eat!”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

IHOP, Addison, IL has it all! Great food, even better service and extremely reasonable prices. We felt like we were wanted there and they made everything so very comfortable for us. We will definitely return. Never a disappointment!!

Visited May 2014
Poplar Grove, IL
“If you've been to one IHOP . . .”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This IHOP is similar to other IHOPs throughout the US. Consistent service, consistent quality. One thing i don't recall is the price. My three daughters and I had typical fare - one kids meal, three standard breakfasts - and the bill was over $50! I thought it was a mistake, but no. $3 for an apple juice! Thank goodness they didn't get refills.

Food was decent quality, served reasonably quickly. Our waitress was pleasant and worked well with my family. The location is convenient. I don't know that we'll be back anytime real soon, primarily because of the cost.

• Visited December 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy birthday to me I guess..”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

First of all I am giving them a 2 overall because they were able to accommodate our group last minute after plans at another establishment fell through.

I don't know if servers are not trained in how to handle a birthday party, but even the normal duties were lacking. The hostess was given my birthday cake and I guess did not inform the server of the cake or the fact it was my birthday.
First we never got refills on our drinks, eventually one of my friends requested a pitcher of water which we all used due to the lack of refills.
Our waiter seemed completely clueless, he kept asking us stupid questions and making rookie mistakes. He brought out only two appetizers, but he did not bring out any dipping sauces. Then he had to make 2 trips back to the kitchen for the 2 marinara sauces and 1 honey mustard sauce. Then I, the birthday girl received my food last when 2 people came an hour late to my party, and I was the 2nd person to order.
The last thing was he asked if we wanted dessert and I had to inform him we had a birthday cake. He then brought the cake, still in the box, to our table with no silverware. He then asked us, clearly seeing we had no plates or silverware, if we would like plates and silverware. He then that out and then we had to ask him if he could light the cake. He then came back with a lighter and had me light my own cake.
Also several people complained about their small portions. My one friend looked like she had a spoonful of eggs put on her plate.

I am surprised we were treated so poorly, we won't be back!

• Visited June 2013
Bay View, WI
“IHOP Never dissappoints”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The food is always good at IHOP. Very busy, but the manager had a handle on it. Bathrooms not very appealing.

• Visited February 2013