“It's IHOP”

IHOP
Ranked #146 of 300 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“It's IHOP”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2012

we like IHOP for those late nights when absolutely nothing else is open. We recently had a family event that kept up from eating dinner until 1am...a crazy busy day. So we went in to IHOP and our server was great. I think he could tell we weren't there on some lovey dovey date or anything, we were just plain wiped out exhausted and hungry. Our food came within 10 minutes of sitting down. It was like a dream come true. In total we were in and out within half hour. Great service, IHOP food...i mean c'mon you know what youre getting if you eat here and of course reasonably priced.

Really like the cleanliness of this location as well.

Visited February 2012

Lagos, Nigeria
“Nice American cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2012

My and my homie were on a trip outside Chicago and stopped to have lunch. Purely American cuisine and very enjoyable. Customer services was excellent. Place nice and neat. Lots of customers but not crowded.

• Visited May 2011
Aurora, Illinois
“Don't Be Fooled”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

In my past experiences I would agree with all of these bad comments, however, I recently decided to give it one more chance after seeing the "Under New Management" sign posted. I can honestly say that everything has changed. No server has an attitude and gets to your table asap! Our food came out just how we asked it and was even hot this time. We asked about the "Kids Eat Free" night, seeing as how it is posted everywhere, and found that they even have balloon artist on the weekend for our kids. Overall, it diffidently has changed and is by far the best experience we've had there. I recommend you don't give up and just give it a chance. If something goes wrong they are ALWAYS willing to fix it immediately, but didn't have that problem this time.

• Visited December 2011
“Wonderfull”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2011

Service was great as always. The manager was awesome he does a great job keeping everything together. The hostest were smily and so nice by greeting me and my friends in. Everything was on the Top!

“I love pancakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2011

Ive been going to Ihop for years and this is by far the best one I have ever been to from the atmosphere the food the service everything was great my kids loved how they ballon artists on saterday and sunday moring I was going to bakers squar eggspierence and Denny's I really never went into to Ihop but everySunday my wife and kids want to get breakfast and I put Ihop and the top of my list

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!