“Good food for cheap”

Long Beach, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food for cheap”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My BFF and I were passing through going to St.Louis, MO and we needed to make a stop to take a break from all the driving we have been doing. As she took a nap within the car, I ventured into this establishment. A very quaint and country place. I ordered the french toast special- french toast, sausage, and scrambled eggs. I have to say that these french toasts were so soft and fluffy that I would of wanted seconds if I wasn't already full. The sausage was delicious! My scrambled eggs were light and perfect. I loved my meal!!! I would love to have breakfast here again. :)

• Visited October 2013

Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Substandard food and service”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The only thing that went right is they allowed us to bring our small dog into the restaurant. The food was cold where it should have been hot or at least warm. The staff was not responsive to our poorly prepared food.

Visited October 2013
Lombard
“New owners good prices”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I was asking at the local trading post in Atlanta Illinois called Gunnar Mast Trading Post if there was a good place to eat and I always try to ask a local shop owner since they know what is good and this was and the menu has a good variety and good prices. The meals came with ice cream or pudding and the flavor we had was blueberry pie which was very good. The meals which I should have said first were broiled chicken breast and chopped steak and came with soup or salad, vegetable, potatoe and rolls which seemed home made. The place was clean. I would stop again if passing through.

• Visited September 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Small town place”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This place has reasonable prices, decent food, but very old decor.

Visited July 2012
Lincoln, Illinois
“Not”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

This place is old. Parking is okay. I have never liked anything I ordered here.

2 Thank Case62656