“Glad to suggest this restaurant.”
Review of The Loft

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Loft
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Ashkum
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

As usual, my need for a restroom causes us to pull off into towns we never knew existed. We entered the Loft and it was cozy and comfy. I looked at the menu. After a vacation that added way too many weight watcher points for the week, I scanned the menu and didn't see what I needed. So I asked for a meal not exactly on the menu and I was delighted.

1  Thank Psalmreader
There are newer reviews for The Loft

Reviewed March 29, 2012

A great selection on the menu and superb salad bar! My family ate New Years dinner and had a great selection from a limited menu. They moved clients through quickly. The food was good and served at the proper temperature.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

My husband and I stopped based on Trip Advisor reviews. It was good home cooking. I call it local food: pea salad on the salad bar, a big steak and baked potato. The steak we ordered was "out" so we were given a cut above for the lower price. We brought home to go boxes. Very nice waitress.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

loved the large portions! The servers were very attentive, nice family atmosphere.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

Have stopped here several times on our way thru Illinois and haven't had a bad meal yet! Love their salad bar with lots of home-made items on it-Yum! Could make a meal out of it alone! Their sandwich plates and dinners are all large--so go wih an appetite or expect to bring home leftovers. Never have had room for dessert--but it looks wonderful! Got some home-made cinnamon rolls and ham salad to go the last time we were there and it was awesome. Can't wait for our next trip there!

1  Thank thefamily3