“Did not really like the food”
Review of Yanni's Greek Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yanni's Greek Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed May 5, 2012

The quality of the food might have been fine but the taste was not to my suiting. I could not eat the sald because the seasoning was over-the-top. It tasted bitter to me and ruined the salad.

I ordered grouper and asked to have remove the onions and they could not accomodate because they prepare it ahead of time.

Just not a good night here for me.

The service and atmosphere was great, though.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

We just got back from Yanni's and it was terrific. We had eaten there about a year ago and it was even Better. The greek style salad was very fresh and tasty,with great dressing. My wife had sea bass which she said was delicious and extremly FRESH. I had the double lamb chops which were $32.95 and worth every penny. They were cooked to perfection. I also had a side order of lima beans in sauce which was tasty. Our waiter was polite and very efficient.There are MANY Greek Style restaurants in the Chicago suburbs and we have been to quite a few, but YANNI'S is the Best there is. Please do yourself a favor and visit Yanni's for fresh high quality food and a pleasant environment.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Seriously good food and giant portions... come hungry!!!

Reviewed April 10, 2012

The meal was great starting with the scallop and shrimp appetizer. The Grouper Filet was a great choice and the lentel soup was also good. The bartender Thomas was very friendly and did a great job. Can't wait until next time, it was awesome!

Reviewed April 2, 2012

This is one of the really good greek restaurants in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. Don't miss saganaki... really! Dolmades (stuffed grape leaves) covered in lemon sauce... yummy, yummy in my tummy!