“Happy with how great I was treated by....”

Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Arlington Heights
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

I've had lots of bad experiences in hotel customer service, but words can't construe how satisfied I am with two employees I will always remember for their cordial spirit & dedication to keep me happy. I hope employee Isaias & Mauro of property 102 receive recognition for their fantastic service and are considered for a raise. Thank you guys for a great experience!

Stayed: August 2014
Red_Roof_OHare, Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Thanks so much for your awesome trip advisor review. I am extremely happy to learn that you considered our customer service "Cordial Spirit & Dedication". That's what we go for and that's what Red Roof Inn stands for. I was delighted to personally pass on your praise to Isaias, one of our dedicated and efficient Front Desk GSR, he was thrilled to have been able to assist you with your needs.

We look forward to you coming back.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Good customer service. Clean, comfortable rooms, near by airport. Convenient public transport at affordable price.
it was approved, we request for a late check-out, it was approved also, even on a off season time, some hotel would not have approved it.
The reception personnel were very helpful in advise on what to do in the city.

Room Tip: ask the hotel for the entrance address, we got the hotel address which happen to be along the walkin...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Red_Roof_OHare, Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

First of all we would like to thank you for your kind recommendation. We feel great that you have rate us as an excellent hotel. We try our best to give our guests anything they need to feel comfortable and get a unique experience. We will be more than pleased to have you again as our guest in your next visit to Arlington Heights

Best regards,

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Good rooms with flat screen TV and room service every day. The general manager goes out of his way to be helpful. However the rest of the front desk staff needs to pick up these skills. Lousy customer service when he is not around, especially from the girl who bills herself as the assistant manager

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sandeep S

Thank you for taking time and providing us with your comments. We apologize for the negative experience that you reported during your stay. We have had various meetings to correct those findings with all those involved. If you would like to meet with us and discuss a bit further the details that you mention, please contact us at i0102@redroof.com and we would be more than pleased to set up time and review those actions.

Hoping that you have a wonderful day!

Red roof Inn O'Hare

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Kathy and Mario were amazing Kathy went out of her way to make sure I had an amazing stay...she is a sweetheart....A++++I had to wait for a ride and Kathy let me stay longer....until I was able to get a ride....I had some bad luck on my trip and this really made my

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

We're still smiling - even more so after reading your review. Please rest Kathy's efforts will be celebrated, as will those of our entire team. We believe very strongly in the idea of hosting our guests at Red Roof Inn O'Hare, and are thrilled you felt as cared for as you did. We thank you for sharing your experience - come back soon!

all our best,

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Very happy with our stay. Friendly service, clean rooms (loved having wood floor instead of carpet!!!!), easy on off expressway and close to airport. My parents stayed her a month ago and recommended it. Definitely would stay again.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thanks for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Red Roof Inn O'Hare.
We are glad to hear that your parents an exceptional stay with us.
Please let us know whenever your plans bring you back to Arlington Heights. We will be really honored to have you or your parents stay with us.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

The location is good, the price is OK. The desk staff is great. However, Red Roof Inn needs to learn about non-smoking rooms. The "non-smoking" room was like sleeping in an ashtray. Every Red Roof Inn needs to hire a non-smoker to check the rooms.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Mick P
Red_Roof_OHare, Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2014

Thank you for your recent visit to the The Red Roof O'Hare and thank you for taking the time to share your thorough review.

I am sorry your experience was met with disappointment and various inconsistencies in our goal to provide you with the best possible experience. I do appreciate your comments and our team is looking into the smoke problem mentioned. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and provide you with a much improved experience.

For now, we wish you safe travels and look forward to your return to Arlington Heights very soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by the very clean and updated room. It even had a flatscreen, overall a great value for the price. The staff was polite and friendly. Especially Mauro at the front desk, who went above and beyond to accomodate me during my stay. I will definitely be staying again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. On behalf of our entire staff at Red Roof Inn we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Best Regards

Also consider these accommodations in or near Arlington Heights
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#8 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Heights
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Hei...
#2 of 10 in Arlington Heights
2 mi away
La Quinta Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport
La Quinta Inn Chicago O'Hare Air...
#9 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
Howard Johnson Inn and Suites Elk Grove Village O'Hare
Howard Johnson Inn and Suites El...
#8 of 14 in Elk Grove Village
Regal Inn Chicago-O'hare Airport Franklin Park
Holiday Inn Express Chicago NW - Arlington Heights
Holiday Inn Express Chicago NW -...
#4 of 10 in Arlington Heights

Been to Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport

Address: 22 W Algonquin Rd, off I-90; exit at Arlington Heights Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60005-4402
Location: United States > Illinois > Arlington Heights
#1 Best Value Hotel in Arlington Heights
#4 Business Hotel in Arlington Heights
Price Range: $52 - $61 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport 2*
In a terrific suburban Chicago location, Red Roof Chicago-Arlington Heights/O’Hare is conveniently located off of I-90, just 2 miles from Woodfield Mall, 4 miles from Arlington Park Raceway, 6.8 miles from O’Hare Airport, 7 miles from Allstate Arena, 8 miles from Rosemont Arena, and near many restaurants and shops.
All rooms offer free WiFi and an in-room safe for a nominal fee. Selected rooms offer microwave and refrigerator - A nominal fee may apply; please inquire. Free coffeehouse-style coffee and tea. This location offers On Command Video with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome.
... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Hotel Arlington Heights