“Nice staff”

Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Arlington Heights
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I just wanted to say that the staff here is really helpful and nice, especially Mauro. He was awesome.The hotel isn't very far from the location we are going to, and there are various restaurants in the area that are in walking distance. If you want to stay for a few nights for a decent price then I'd say come here.

• Stayed: June 2014
Red_Roof_OHare, Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Thank you for providing us with your detailed comments about your recent stay. It brings great joy to learn that i was able to help make your stay not just comfortable, but memorable. Our team will always be here to help you create more wonderful memories in Arlington Heights. We hope to see you again soon.

Mauro V.

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Checkin was quick, but no offer of a bottle of water was made even though I am a redicard member. Room was spacious, but one light bulb was burned out and safe was locked. I called in the safe, no one ever showed up to unlock it, the light bulb was never fixed. Large flat screen TV, but picture was not that clear with 25 channels. Large refrigerator freezer and small microwave. Internet was very good and there was a large work desk with extra outlets and a light. Large counter area outside of bathroom, but the bathroom itself was very small. A/C worked great, or you can open your door for fresh air. The property is well maintained, they were power washing all the walkways on my first day. The parking lot is clean, but there is one area where there is a big dip for a sewer grate. Windows do not open, but were very clean and they seal out almost all noise (virtually no aircraft noise due to new runway configuration at O'Hare) There is a car wash next door which can get noisy and a Denny’s across the street with a discount if you show your room key to them. Large Mejier grocery store nearby, and lots of restaurants within a few miles. It’s a 10 mile 20-30 minute drive to the Cumberland blue line station if you are going into the city, and about the same to O’Hare. One day I came back and had no towels, I found the lady who cleaned my room and she apologized profusely and gave me some towels. Overall my stay went very well; it is quiet location with stores nearby with easy access to the tollway and local roads. I paid $45 plus 11% tax, a bargain for Chicago Hint: Make your reservation early (2-3 months) to get the best rates. They raise them as you get closer to your arrival date. If you want to stay in the quiet suburbs of Arlington Heights, this motel is a good choice, just understand that it is in the far suburbs and at least 30 minutes to O’Hare or the blue line.

Room Tip: Make reservation early for best rates (2-3 months). Rates go up as you get closer to arrival date.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to write your wonderful review about our hotel. I am thrilled to know that we were able to meet your expectations! I would like to thank you for pointing out the quality of our staff, our prime location, services and facilities. I will make sure to pass along your comment to my colleagues.

On behalf of the whole Red Roof Inn O'Hare team, thank you so much for staying with us, writing this lovely review, and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future!

Best regards,
Mauro Valenzuela

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Great service, express check in, no problem with late check out.
Kathy answered all my questions and helped with shuttle to the airport.
Near airport location.
If you are looking for one night stay for reasonable amount of money and you appreciate great service- this is place for you.

Room Tip: Just ask Kathy!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for describing every aspect of your hotel stay so positively. It is good to know we were able to deliver you a memorable experience. Our main goal is to provide this level of service to each and every one of our guests. We hope to welcome you again in the near future so once again you can experience our Red Roof Inn Service. See you soon!

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

My work crew and I came here to stay after a long night of work. Was greeted by a very pleasant individual named Isaias. He accommodated our every need with a smile. Went above and beyond any of our expectations. Rooms were clean and kept up especially for the price. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Thanks so much for your awesome trip advisor review. I am extremely happy to learn that you considered our customer service "incredible". That's what we go for and that's what Red Roof Inn stands for.
I was delighted to personally pass on your praise to Isaias, one of our dedicated and efficient Front Desk GSR, he was thrilled to have been able to assist you with your needs.
We look forward to you coming back.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

The rooms are cleaned by very nice, and friendly people. The front desk likewise had the best customer service I'd receive at a hotel. Kathy at the front desk went above and beyond to help me extend my stay. Thank you to all the staff, you were great!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our modern and chic rooms. But the true compliment is that the service was excellent! Kathy always strive for a flawless experience so I am glad she delivered one. Next time you stay with us, let us recommend some of the great places to have fun in Arlington Heights .

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Your night person Isaiah was fantastic with helping out with my room and was very polite
You need more people like him.I can't say nothing but good things about him.Red Roof Inn needs to take good care of people like him.

• Stayed: June 2014

Thanks for your comments on your stay here at the Red Roof Inn O'Hare. Your comments on Isaias service is very much appreciated. We love to serve. We Hope you our newly renovated hotel and service encouraged you to visit us again. We look forward to hosting you on your trips to Arlington Heights soon. Thanks again

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Awesome stay the gentlemen by the name Isaiah did Great job on making us feel welcomed If anyone goes to this hotel make sure he takes care of you. You won't regret it. Respectful and helpful and fun all at the same time.

• Stayed: June 2014

you for submitting a review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at our newly renovated property. Thank you for your comments on Isaias customer service. He will be delighted to hear. Our staff takes great pleasure in serving. We hope you will think of us again when next you visit Arlington Heights.

Travelers also viewed these Arlington Heights hotels
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#8 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Heights
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Hei...
#2 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Holiday Inn Express Chicago NW - Arlington Heights
Holiday Inn Express Chicago NW -...
#5 of 10 in Arlington Heights
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - A...
#1 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heig...
#6 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heights
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heig...
#3 of 10 in Arlington Heights

Been to Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport

Address: 22 W Algonquin Rd, off I-90; exit at Arlington Heights Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60005-4402
Location: United States > Illinois > Arlington Heights
#1 Best Value Hotel in Arlington Heights
#4 Business Hotel in Arlington Heights
Price Range: $53 - $78 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport 2*
In a terrific suburban Chicago location, Red Roof Chicago-Arlington Heights/O’Hare is conveniently located off of I-90, just 2 miles from Woodfield Mall, 4 miles from Arlington Park Raceway, 6.8 miles from O’Hare Airport, 7 miles from Allstate Arena, 8 miles from Rosemont Arena, and near many restaurants and shops.
All rooms offer free WiFi and an in-room safe for a nominal fee. Selected rooms offer microwave and refrigerator - A nominal fee may apply; please inquire. Free coffeehouse-style coffee and tea. This location offers On Command Video with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome.
... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Hotel Arlington Heights