“Convinent, Cozy, and Cost!”

Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Arlington Heights
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We had stayed at other Red Roofs and this the best. Conveniently located to Denny's (10% off check for staying at RR) Mitzuwa for dinner. Cozy room with great amenities! The price was a deal for the Superior Room we got. Definitely will consider this hotel again!

• Stayed: February 2014
redroof102gm, Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear Rosie,

Loved your feedback of Red Roof Inn O-Hare! We are so glad that you had a marvelous time out at Red Roof Inn O'Hare and that you chose our hotel to do it at!
I hope that you are all signed up for the Redicard program where you can earn points towards free nights as well as other benefits like complimentary bottle of water at check in. There is no charge to sign up!

See You Soon!

Red Roof Inn O'Hare

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I checked into the Arlington Heights 102 location on 2-15-14. I arrived a bit early and the Assistant Manager, Mauro found me a clean room with 5 minutes of me arriving. I guess they were booked solid the night before. I then went to my room and neither of my keys were working. I went back downstairs to inform the staff and Mauro took it upon himself to make new room keys, checked the room while I waited and everything seemed to be ok. Turns out that the heat wasn't working in the room and without question, the assistant manager came upstairs switched me to another room, apologized for the few hiccups with the room and then preceded to order me lunch, pizza, which was not required, for customer satisfaction. Maybe he could tell I am sick with the flu or something. I stay here often and this was by far my besy stay. The staff went above and beyond what they needed to and I highly recommend this location.

Employee name Mauro Valenzuela.

Sorry, I dont remember the womans name at front desk. She was very polite as well.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank REDWINGSPM

Dear REDWINGSPM,

It is a great pleasure to read nice reviews like yours.
Thank you for commenting on your recent stay. It is wonderful to know our first-class service has impacted your stay in the way it was intended and that we were able to provide you with a home away from home. We pride ourselves in providing just that - first world service, accommodations, an unbeatable location in Arlington Heights.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at this location for 2 nights the week of New Year’s 2013. We decided on this property for a few reasons: cost (a very reasonable), location (only 15 min from the airport) and Trip Advisor reviews. We can confirm what other people are saying; Mauro such a lovely manager who take care of your needs and provide those little extras that make a stay all worth while.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Red_Roof_OHare, Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Dear Susan,

Loved your feedback of Red Roof Inn O-Hare! We are so glad that you and your boyfriend had a marvelous time out in Chicago and that you chose our hotel to do it at!
I hope that you and your boyfriend are all signed up for the Redicard program where you can earn points towards free nights as well as other benefits like complimentary bottle of water at check in. There is no charge to sign up!

Warmest Regards

Red Roof Inn O'Hare

Reviewed January 7, 2014

So we booked this place last-minute and got a room rate of about $60/room. When checking in there was a cussing woman standing at the front desk getting a garbage bag full of blankets from the employee?! Anyway, weird. We got our 2 room keys and checked into our first room that was SO STINKY like cigarettes. We tried our second room key and it didn't work. Went to the front desk, got our first room changed to another "non-smoking" room and a new key for the second room. The new room was good, the new key did not work again. Went down AGAIN (multiple flights of steps in a snowstorm) and was put in a new room. Once we finally got all checked in the room was alright. Beds were comfortable enough. People working were nice. Area was okay but really far from the city. The coffee in the morning was good and strong. I don't think I'd stay again but it did the trick for the cheap price.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Crenee1977

Your TripAdvisor review was quite alarming. We take your observations very seriously as it is imperative that from the moment you’re greeted by our staff members to the moment you check out at the front desk you are met by amiable, welcoming, and proactive members of our staff. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly about any obstacles you faced with any rooms/service at Red Roof Inn Arlington Heights . Please email me your TripAdvisor name, contact email/phone, and the best time to reach out and I will do so at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time.

Assistant General Manager, Red Roof Inn Arlington Heights
I0102@redroof.com

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Conveniently located to the Chicago NW Suburbs.
Room was clean.
Amber has been especially helpful in expediting my reservations and in pointing out local places of interest for dining, etc.
I can say the same for Annie.
The entire staff was courteous.
Have booked again for trips in December.

No fitness or exercise room on the premise (not a problem for me).

Denny's across the street.
Five (5) High End restaurants within 1 mile.
More than a dozen excellent, bu moderately priced restaurants within 1 1/2 miles.

Room Tip: No Tips; Someone might ask for my room!!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Red_Roof_OHare, Front Office Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

It's a pleasure to see that my front desk team satisfied your needs here at the Red Roof Inn O'hare. Thank you for taking your precious time to write this positive review about us. We look forward to see you again in December on your next stay.

Katherine Solis
Front Office Manager

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Mauro is the manager here and he has been such a blessing. Always willing to go the extra mile for customers. Made my family as well as myself feel very welcomed and cared for. The rooms were clean and the maids are really nice. We will gladly return.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review about us. It's a pleasure for my team and I to service wonderful people like you. We are looking forward to seeing you around.

Katherine Solis
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I stay at this property almost every week of the year. The management (Mauro) and staff (Amber, Ashley, Anna) go out of their way to ensure it is a second home for me. The accommodations are always clean, refreshed and welcoming. I have choices and could stay at a hotel that is more conducive to extended stays; however, my King Superior room satisfies my needs and the price cannot be beat. I highly recommend the service and amenities of this hotel.

Room Tip: The King Superiors are your best value.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Red_Roof_OHare, Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Dear Art L,

It is a great pleasure to read nice reviews like yours.

Travelers also viewed these Arlington Heights hotels
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#8 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Heights
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Hei...
#2 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Holiday Inn Express Chicago NW - Arlington Heights
Holiday Inn Express Chicago NW -...
#5 of 10 in Arlington Heights
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights
DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - A...
#1 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heig...
#6 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heights
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heig...
#3 of 10 in Arlington Heights

Been to Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport

Address: 22 W Algonquin Rd, off I-90; exit at Arlington Heights Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60005-4402
Location: United States > Illinois > Arlington Heights
#1 Best Value Hotel in Arlington Heights
#4 Business Hotel in Arlington Heights
Price Range: $53 - $77 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport 2*
In a terrific suburban Chicago location, Red Roof Chicago-Arlington Heights/O’Hare is conveniently located off of I-90, just 2 miles from Woodfield Mall, 4 miles from Arlington Park Raceway, 6.8 miles from O’Hare Airport, 7 miles from Allstate Arena, 8 miles from Rosemont Arena, and near many restaurants and shops.
All rooms offer free WiFi and an in-room safe for a nominal fee. Selected rooms offer microwave and refrigerator - A nominal fee may apply; please inquire. Free coffeehouse-style coffee and tea. This location offers On Command Video with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, movies, music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome.
... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Hotel Arlington Heights