This was a great hotel in the Arlington Heights area...my husband and I will definately be back. The staff were very friendly and check in was fairly quick. We got the room we had reserved (2 double beds/non-smoking) and it was spacious and exactly what we had reserved. We were also able to check in early, which was so wonderful.
The hotel is very close to Mitsuwa Japanese Mall, which we really wanted to visit...totally worth going through if you have time! Woodfeild Mall, Ikea, an AMC movie theater and tons of restaurants are a quick 10 minute drive away.
While we stayed a the hotel, we used the business center to check emails. The business center was free to use, but you have to have your room key to get into it. My husband used the hottub and pool and thought they were nice (although he said the pool was just as hot as the hottub.)
This hotel is beautifully decorated and super clean...I've never seen a cleaner bathroom in a hotel before. The neutrogena shampoo, conditioner, face was, face lotion and body lotion were an unexpected suprise. I felt like we were the only people staying in the hotel as I never heard anyone walking in the halls or with their t.v.'s on in their rooms.
Thanks for a great stay Doubletree! We will be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago – Arlington Heights is located in the heart of northwest Chicago's greater Woodfield area, an ideal location for business and leisure travelers. Our full-service hotel is a short driving distance from the attractions and businesses in downtown Chicago. We’re located off I-90 (Northwest Tollway) between O’Hare International Airport and Schaumburg, Illinois, with easy access to businesses, shopping, dining and entertainment.Begin your visit with our warm chocolate chip cookie. Continue to your guest room or suite, where you’ll find comfortable bedding, a work desk, an ergonomic chair and complimentary high-speed internet access. After a long day, burn some calories in our complimentary fitness center, or melt away stress in the indoor pool. Bring your four-legged friend with you. We’re pet friendly.Savor hearty American cuisine in a rustic and relaxed atmosphere at the Birch River Grill. Pick up a meal or snack to go at Cravings. The 24-hour marketplace offers breakfast sandwiches, yogurt, sweets and late night snacks.Plan your business, wedding or special event utilizing 8,600 sq. ft. of flexible indoor and outdoor space to accommodate events of many sizes. In addition to our 24-hour business center, A/V equipment rental, secretarial services and an experienced event planning team ensure a successful event.With hospitality as warm as the freshly baked chocolate chip cookie at welcome, the staff welcomes you to an exciting stay in Arlington Heights, Illinois.Highlights Complimentary shuttle service (subject to availability) to and from O’Hare International Airport and within five miles of the hotel Conveniently located at the intersection of I-90 and Arlington Heights Road, a short drive northwest of O'Hare Airport Complimentary high-speed internet access in every guest room Selection of smoking and non-smoking rooms, suites and accessible rooms 8,600 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space to accommodate events of all sizes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights Hotel Arlington Heights
- Doubletree Arlington Heights
- Doubletree Chicago Arlington Heights