“Supplier Workshop”

DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Arlington Heights
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I held a supplier workshop in July for my Fortune 500 company at the DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights. The staff, service and catering was unbelievable, and we couldn't have asked for a better place. The workshop went off beautifully, and the food was amazing!! Thank you DoubleTree

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Where do I start with hotel compliments? The staff, the clean and comfortable rooms, the great bar and restaurant, affordability, easy parking! This particular Doubletree is so accommodating that our company uses it for its Board of Directors meetings. The Board stays here, dines here and has conference here. The hospitality and arrangements are so professional that these meetings have been ongoing for several years. And...maybe as importantly, the staff are honest as well as pleasant. An iPad was recently left by an executive and it was held and returned! Exceptional!!

1  Thank Cam8880
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I called the hotel to extend my stay by one day prior to my arrival. The hotel staff said they were full and I couldn't extend my stay. After hanging up I went to the Double Tree web site and was able to create a separate reservation for the additional day I needed. The front desk staff were generally nice for Chicago but not compared to rest of the world. The room itself was excellent. It was in perfect shape and vary clean and quiet. The housekeeping staff did an excellent job cleaning the room each day. The restaurant was a disappointment. The restaurant staff were friendly and helpful but the food was vary disappointing for the price. The exception was the one breakfast I had which was good but still overpriced.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

The air conditioner was making noise so I checked the filters and they were filthy I cleaned them and then it worked fine. The vent in the bathroom was just as bad. They should keep up on those. Other than that it was nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Excellent will return, easy access to the hotel. Clean, great staff. I had all necessary to make my trip to Chicago pleasant . I appreciate the Alexian Brothers for this alumni meeting. I have been in Chicago several times,and educated in the 50ty.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We stayed here because we were attending a wedding nearby. We were given a good group room rate. The room was clean and comfortable. Shuttle service provided by the hotel was very handy. We used it to get to the airport, and we also used it for a pick-up from a nearby restaurant. I was disappointed that we could not order from a menu for breakfast. It is only a buffet $15.00. Nice buffet with great selections, but if one only wants toast it's too much to pay. The restaurant provided a very nice after wedding party spread. I can't recommend the restaurant for a regular meal. It was empty of customers when we went at 8 pm, so we opted for another place nearby. Make sure you give enough notice to get a shuttle reservation for the airport. Sometimes the flight crews take up all the space.

1  Thank Bobin32
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Fantastic experience here - pool and hot tub were great, staff was friendly. Everything was just as it should be and at a reasonable price. Complimentary shuttle to O'Hare was icing on the cake. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

1  Thank Andrea W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arlington Heights
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#8 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Heights
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington Hei...
#2 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Holiday Inn Express Chicago NW - Arlington Heights
Holiday Inn Express Chicago NW -...
#4 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heig...
#5 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/South
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heig...
#7 of 10 in Arlington Heights
Hyatt House Chicago/Schaumburg

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights? Share your experiences!