DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights
$71
Courtyard
Days Inn & Suites Arlington Heights(Arlington Heights)(Great Value!)
$55
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 06/01
Book now, pay at stay
$97
Red Roof Inn Chicago - O'Hare Airport(Arlington Heights)(Great Value!)
$59
$56
$46
Motel 6
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $52/night.

$99
$98
$114
$93
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

All reviewscookiesdouble treebreakfast buffetpresidential suiteshuttle servicewedding partybusiness tripnice stayfitness centerwoodfield mallupon checkeasy accesswould stay here againbed was comfortablerooms were very cleano'hare airportconvenient location
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Stayed here because the training I was attending was held in this hotel. Friendly and Helpful day time staff. When I arrived, I was given a room that smelled like cigarettes. Hotel immediately moved me to a better location. The room smelled not clean, vacuum dust smell. (Better than cigarettes) The restaurant was pricey but the food was great. Beds were very comfortable. Toilet seats were cheap and uncomfortable even for a short sit. I would stay here again because it is off the beaten path and has lots of entertainment and food not too far away.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

no reason someone should be blaring their tv at the above mentioned hr Hotel staff knocked on his door. He turned it down, then turned it right back up after they left. Breakfast was average at best, and over priced.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
CHIARDTAH, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay with a rowdy and disruptive guest. I truly appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention and I assure you that I have spoken to our security team regarding your comments. I hope you will not let this isolated incident deter you from staying with us in the future. I am confident that given the opportunity, your next stay with us will be a more pleasant one.

Again, I apologize for any inconveniences you went through and hope that next time you are in town; you consider staying with us again. If I can assist you further, certainly let me know. Thank you.

Chuck Valenti
chuck.valenti@hilton.com

Reviewed November 14, 2013

This is the best kept secret in the Chicagoland area. Sleeping rooms are great but more importantly they have a wonderful staff from the front desk and beyond. That's why we continue to go back month after month.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
CHIARDTAH, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Chicago - Arlington Heights, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for your kind review. We truly appreciate every guest that stays with us. We want every guest stay to be excellent, because, quite honestly, it makes our job easier. It is much easier to work hard and meet and exceed expectations than to recover from a failed effort. Again, thank you for staying with us time and time again, and for writing your kind review.

Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

John Rohrbach
Director of Sales and Marketing
jrohrbach@doubletreeah.com

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Of all of the different hotel chains that I stay in, I think I am most confused by Doubletree Hotel by Hilton. I've stayed in some very nice Doubletree Hotels such as the Hotel Maya, Doubletree Long Beach. I've also stayed in some strange and outdated ones such as the Doubletree DFW Airport in Irving, TX. Unfortunately, I think the Doubletree Chicago-Arlington Heights needs to get lumped in with the latter. Overall, my stay was acceptable, and to be honest, I slept very well as the bed was comfortable and the pillows were good. My issues are simply that the hotel is really going some wear and tear and needs a good facelift.
Upon arrival I found check-in to be very friendly and quick, and as always as Doubletree, was greeted with a nice warm chocolate chip cookie. The elevator doors are some of the smallest I have ever seen not in a major city like NYC or San Francisco. They were weird!
My room itself was a nice size with a nice large LCD TV. I found the free wifi to be very fast and was able to get work done and even watch a quick show on Netflix. This is always a welcome surprise at a hotel! But as you will see from the photos, the room was a little beat up and funky. There were a lot of mysterious stains. Stains in the carpet, stains on the desk chair, stains on the mini-fridge, stains in the bathroom! Yuck! The bathroom while large and well lit, the fixtures need an update.
I stayed here because it is very close to both O'Hare airport, and the company I was visiting in Arlington Heights. But I think the next time I am in the area, I might look somewhere else.

1  Thank ChewInRI

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Our property and brand goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations--and I am disappointed that we were unable to meet your expectations for your stay with us. In your review, you bring up some great points that we are currently looking into. In regards to updating---we're already on our way. In fact, our property will be undergoing some renovations in the near future to address the concerns you addressed. Please be assured that the feedback you provided in your review will be taken into consideration so that we may improve our guests’ in-property experience. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. Thank you again for sharing your experience. I do hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.

Safe Travels everyone.

John Rohrbach
Director of Sales and Marketing
jrohrbach@doubletreeah.com

Reviewed November 7, 2013

You will be taken care of well at this hotel. Every staff member you encounter is wonderful. The food is good and breakfast is better than most hotels. The hotel rooms and lobby look old and need some refreshing.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business